United (H) - League Cup SF 2nd Leg Post-Match Thread

Not sure why people saying Pep’s off on the back of his antics on the touch line tonight.
He shows a lot of passion and has done that consistently throughout his tenure.
Surely if he didn’t care he wouldn’t bother with all that.
I would be v surprised if he goes back on his word.

His game plan in the first leg should have resulted in several more goals being scored in the first half. We should have scored at least three tonight, but our finishing is shite. Other than their goal, they created fuck all. You’re not a happy clapper, you’re a moaning fucker.

And I’m proud of being a moaning fucker.

The game plan was working a treat at OT. 3 goals first half, should have been more. 2nd half he decides ‘that will do’, despite them being open as fuck. We don’t score another and don’t put the whole thing to bed.

Tonight we had chances but 2 of the best fell to a player who should be cleaning boots after the last 2 months. He’s been atrocious and yet still picked??

We had them on the floor, unconscious, ready for us to kill them and we took our hands off them, allowed them to wake up and smash us over the head and nearly kill us.

My mind is blown at how poorly we’ve played that out from being 3-0 up at HT in the first leg. It’s almost like we’ve tried to help Ole by letting him have some pride back.

Thanks,i'm getting some pelters tonite lol
Sorry lads but if you are happy losing derbies to noddy then fair do's

It’s alright, I criticised a performance last season, where we won 1-0 but played poorly and I got personal inboxes abusing me.

Some City fans are like Rawk members.

Which is my point, they gave what little they had, we didn't, at the swamp we battered and harrassed them, today we stood offf so many times and let them have space, thankfully they are shite.

I would rather be in trenches with those that won't tollerate such lacklustre attitudes in battle than being happy

I am over the fucking moon btw that we are in another final have the trains booked and will be their giving full support , but I am never gonna be happy at a derby defeat
We played well
Pep-so so happy,his formation worked blah blah,can't be arsed
A bit like some of your drab posts. Blah blah blah. Another final and we played well both legs. Well done pep and the boys in blue

I mean, there's a difference between constructive criticism of a apparently poor performance (which should be encouraged, as it creates good debate) and going over board and saying how shit everything is and how Pep doesn't care about derbies and how it was one of the worst performances of the season.

Saying you're disappointed by our finishing and it's a concern moving forwards is reasonable. Saying we're doomed and we're going to inevitably lose to Real Madrid is OTT.

You have to appreciate as well, this is an internet forum. All the nuance of emotional debate is taken away by inability to express ourselves with tonality and expression, only words. So logical debate is expected. If you can admit that you're being emotional as opposed to logical, fair enough. But otherwise there are always going to be less emotional people getting confused by illogical and over-emotional reactions.
I disagree, just on a human level. I do not expect everybody on a forum to be "logical" when watching the team they love do that.

Sure some people can do it, but to be completely objective and check my emotions? Can't do it.

Yes but you’re talking rubbish, if you miss chances how can it be good? If you concede at home to shite how can it be good? If you don’t control the game and start panicking how can it be good.

We did control most of the game. They didn't have one decent chance from open play and we had several.

There were a few nerves and that is understandable in the circumstances but they got past those.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.