United (H) - League Cup SF 2nd Leg Post-Match Thread

Agree with that.

Would Sterling be playing as badly if sane was fit? like the lad, don't usually jump on his back, but his form and confidence is so low he needs a break.

i feel for jesus. Gets limited chances, makes the most of them, doesn't get rewarded with a chance ar a consistent run. doesn't kick up a fuss either. deserves to play, currently, ahead of sterling.

Yep completely agree with all of that.

Grateful to get to Wembley but turned off at half time, could not watch any more of that performance. Sterling and de Bruyne were frustrating me and to gift them such a soft goal I feared the worse.

We are so far away from playing to the standard we know we can, forget the Champions League.

Wow. We just got to a final and your miserable. Cheer up your miserable sod

Never takes a lot for our fan base to turn nasty on individuals...

Pep has turned the club on its head in the last 4 years, and when an inevitable slump occurs (some slump), we have people doubting his ability to come again...

Raising standards was always going to kill him in this instance but are people really doubting his ability??? He’s won 7/8 domestic trophies available in the last 2 years, I personally think he’ll add another couple before season end.....

Underestimate the guy, no problem, but the jibes have undertones I don’t personally like.... anyway, another trip to Wembley to plan, oh how I yearn for the good old days of derbies being the be all and end all!!

Experimental back 3, what a bellend!!

I can only hope injuries forced him to do it otherwise it’s fuck wittery of the highest order.

through to the final...at the expense of our reputation.

please sort your shit out pep, or move on if you can’t.

For over sixty -five years of following Manchester City ,bar a few years with Joe and Malcolm,that lot have looked down and belittled us,taken the piss and even the scum club joined in ,I,v not much time left on this earth ,but Pep you,ve got to go for their throat,shakethem till they are no more.And the thousands o MOC,s who have put up with their shit can have a smile on our faces at the start of our long “sleep”

Love it, love it, we win when we lose, we win when we lose, we’re Man City we win when we lose. Who gives a toss really, we know we should have beaten the rags by at least 8, but come on, their performance will keep the paper boy in a job until next year.....Wembley, Wembley oh I love you city I do, Iove you city I do....off to Italy tomorrow, taking me flag and flying it in every city I go too...CTID

It’s the performance tonight that’s being criticised not the result.

I hate losing to those cun**.

Also I don’t think I have ever been as pissed off at winning a two legged tie ever - the arrogant foot of the gas performance at OT in the second half, combined with tonight’s non performance (caused I have to say by a weird formation and our inability to put the ball in the back of the net when actually it was easier than missing) has just floored me. A decent team would have whacked us five or six.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.