United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Without fear of contradiction that is the worse rag side I’ve seen in 60years of watching football The attitude of most of the players is horrendous to think Scuffy Jim paid £1.3M for 27% of that he must be insane The cheating of the GK told to pretend to be injured instructed by Stveeeve MaClaren tapping is head and pointing to ground so that TenHag could give a team talk, mind you it went well as they still conceded.
If Ferguson was there and wonder if he still thinks that City never go into a derby as favourites in his lifetime? in reality, in the words of Guy Mowbray It’s everytime
I said the same, Worst United team i have ever seen.

Also hearing some Rags questioning the 'gun' celebration from Foden.

Desperate.
They really need to speak to their parole officers about being allowed out a bit more. There can't be more than a handful with more than a passing interest in football who isn't aware where the celebration comes from.

They really need to speak to their parole officers about being allowed out a bit more. There can't be more than a handful with more than a passing interest in football who isn't aware where the celebration comes from.
thick cunts cockneys though....innit fam

Controlled the game from start to finish.

thought we played well in the first half but were just moving the ball a little too slowly. Second half we ran them into the ground.

Ederson Rodri, Foden Walker Stones Bernardo were a class apart but especially foden.

Thought KDB had one of his off days to be honest but

Think we were in about second gear at times

We are going to have to step it up in the next two prem games however....that is for certain and we cannot keep giving away so much on the counter - esp against the scousers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.