United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

All the hilarity in one place...

Some lovely stuff in there

Don’t usually look at these so thought I’d take a gander and it’s funny as fuck watching them go into meltdown. The Chinese guy who runs in with a Rag top on and then peels it off to show the real colour of Manchester. Then the guys Mrs who walks into his bedroom, laughing that she predicted the score.

My ANTI-HAALAND agenda almost started tonight.

As for Doku..we're better off leaving him in Manchester next weekend.
Having an ‘Anti’ anybody stance is small time when it comes to anybody in this squad.

Choosing to make it Haaland wouldn’t end well unless you enjoy being made to look stupid on a weekly basis.

Great City performance. I actually thought that the rags set up the right way and their only hope was to hit us on the break. If they had gone toe to toe , we would have hammered them. We simply have to much quality.

What a player Phil has become.

The only downside was Doku who was dogshit and has been for a while. I would like to see Bobb get a few games
Doku will come good I reckon...

His style is different and its going to take a bit of time to integrate into our system.

There are going to be games where control is everything and Jack or Bernardo can play in that position. There will be other games where Doku's explosive pace and unpredictability will win us games.

I'm 100% sure Pep will work out how to make it work for Doku in the same way we can see our style adapting to Haaland.

I dont know how any United fan watches Mark Goldbridge without any sense of irony. He doesn't even believe half the shit he comes out with.

The guy posts compilations of himself screaming in anger at his FIFA career mode. Tells me exactly what I need to know about him.

Don’t usually look at these so thought I’d take a gander and it’s funny as fuck watching them go into meltdown. The Chinese guy who runs in with a Rag top on and then peels it off to show the real colour of Manchester. Then the guys Mrs who walks into his bedroom, laughing that she predicted the score.
Asian guy on 12 minutes is brilliant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.