United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

The only dogshit I have seen is comments like this about City players, much similar dogshit on the matchday thread,yes, even about Erling. If you are true Blue, SUPPORT the team, the players, the way they are instructed to play by the greatest manager..The only downside yesterday was the dogshit on the thread.
Christ! You would not have liked the nineties ! If you can't see what little impact Doku is having at the moment then you are blind. How many goals or assists has Doku had this calendar year?

Amazing that GMP respond to posts on a social media platform but, don't answer 101 and even on occasions 999 and find the time and resources to arrest the guy yet its difficult to find a police officer as they are short of staff
I presume there were police within 20 or so meters of the incident so didn’t have far to go to pick the dickhead up.
He deserves his punishment. He’s a grown man for fucks sake acting like a toddler.

Some good stuff in there mate. Doku took up some great positions but not much went right after he received the ball, sorts that out and he will be a real menace. Ruben looked very uncomfortable for the first 15-20 mins and he's been a bit like that at times this season. Overall we were good value for the win though and Foden was superb.
Teams have wisened up to Doku, hence you rarely see him one on one with defenders. The upside is if the opposition double/treble up on Jeremy, it creates space to exploit elsewhere.

The only issue I have with Doku is his lack of physicality & physical effort when defending. This side of his game has definitely improved, but I still see touches of Martin Petrov who used to pretend he was defending, but never put his foot in harms way.

Christ! You would not have liked the nineties ! If you can't see what little impact Doku is having at the moment then you are blind. How many goals or assists has Doku had this calendar year?
None of what you posted means we can’t support players when not at their best.
The clue is in the word.

We have too many fans who turn on players too quickly on this forum.
Most slope off into the background when said player turns it around though.

I rewatched the whole match last night with a critical eye. I expected I would find fault with Dokus performance but on analysis he played pretty well. They were terrified of him and had Dalot and Garnacho marking him all the time.

He played some great balls through and around the constant 2 markers on him into the box into players feet. No really daft take ons. We want him to run at defenders and take them on. He'll lose posession sometimes, it's the way it is.

Hes this years fall guy subject to the pile on. I'm prepared to give the lad a break. He's not been perfect, neither has Nunes. Have some people learned nothing about adaptation. He's young, has errant faults in his game to play in a Guardiola side that the boss will slowly iron out. Pep will make him better the more he coaches him.

If you want to have a pop at anyone from yesterday the defending across the back 4 for their goal was shambolic, from Ake playing rat face onside to Dias poor challenge and Walkers complete absence. I'll give Eddy a pass on that one, nobodys saving that. That's the second time in a few weeks we've conceded from hoofball. We have to be better. Better still have a go at Haaland for that clusterfuck in front of goal my arthritic ridden grandma could have nodded in when we were 0-1.

Ill re-itterate what I said in the motm thread, that's twice in succession at home we've murdered them. Last year was a shotgun blast. This year we put our hands around their throat and squeezed until they stopped breathing.

Laughably ETH the deluded Dutchmam thinks they nearly won the game with 1 shot on target and their fans are happy we didn't smash them. That happy the mostly fucked off home before the end.

Imagine derby games where you are utterly passed to death, outplayed in every department, olayed for 10 minutes at the end and have a total of 25% posession the most of which is your goalkeeper wasting time and feigning injury. Your manager then comes out and tries to gaslight you that they were good and nearly won the game citing a dive from your player folliwing a touch from Walker that Durex would be proud of. They are a fucking embarrassment. They won't get top 4 and at this point with Scousepool and Arsenal still to play might not get European football at all. Let's hope they don't, fail FFP and are in the shite. Scruffy Jim no doubt thoroughly enjoyed that, no camera shots of him and purple nose smiling in the stands this year.

Let's hope they sack the Dutch fraud and have to start all over again. What a circus. Bring on the clowns!
"This year we put our hands around their throat and squeezed until they stopped breathing"
Mate you have a poetic leaning !!!

None of what you posted means we can’t support players when not at their best.
The clue is in the word.

We have too many fans who turn on players too quickly on this forum.
Most slope off into the background when said player turns it around though.
He wears Blue he gets my support unless he does something similar to what Keane did to Alfie.
I was watching Doku yesterday (when I could tear myself away from watching JB.Joking) and he was fully involved, the rest of the squad were sending the ball to him and if they didn't trust him they wouldn't do that. We've seen it before where they don't pass to a player not in good form. So although nowhere near MOTM Doku did ok. IMHO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.