United (H) Post Match Thread

Poor finishing, poor defending, poor refereeing and poor management. Twice in a week has left a shitty taste in my mouth against the two shittiest teams we could've done without being shitty against.

Today is worse than Tuesday for many reasons.

Delays the inevitable but it would've been so fucking good to win the league against these ****s.

Pass me the fucking alcohol!

Last edited:
Tiny margins make all the difference, the last two games we have been denied two stone wall penalties, against the dippers they scored a goal that was off side, we were denied a goal hat was proved to be onside.

We have had zero luck in the last 2 games, hopefully it turns in our favour on Tuesday.

Zero luck and whole load of wank defending

Couldn't believe how shite the rags were in the first half but it's a derby ffs, it was obvious they were going to come out fighting second half.
We threw it away and made their season.

Made their season — wasn’t too long ago beating them in years when they won the title while we finished 12th made our season. As hard as the last several days have been I am trying to keep this in perspective.

Just so deflated.

Lost badly to Liverpool. Could have won the league in a once in a lifetime opportunity against the rags.

Winning it against Swansea etc will be good but just not as good as it could have been.

Pep largely to blame. Tinkered with the squad against Liverpool, got Pogba fired up before this match and dropped some of our the best players for it.

No way would he have dropped Messi and Iniesta for a game against Madrid.

We weren't flat and jaded in the 1st half. We just missed chances, and if you don't do that when you are missing players, then you will get punished and that's what happened.

We'll be back.

Games are 90 minutes long. In both games, when we've gone behind we've not had an answer and started to play more like the team of the past couple of seasons and not this one. Football is a funny game and sometimes disappointment can stir you on as much as momentum but the team hasn't got anything in the tank.

Hey, the better team won. Pogba showed exactly why they paid £89m for him, Lukaku was an excellent front man, Lingard showed why he'll lead England to glory at the World Cup.

We just have to hope we can scrape 6 points from Huddersfield and Swansea.

Overall I'd say we had an amazing first half, if only Sterling could've finished those golden chances we'd be PL champions right now - sadly I think that's what happened to the players - they thought we had won it.

Sad about how second half went, but season has been great, and we still will most likely win the league.

Onto Tuesday now. If we replicate the first half form we'll be into the SF - always need to look on the bright side of things.

As others have already said, we seem to have lost our shape and style of play of late. Our pressing of the ball is seemingly non-existent at the moment. Our players are presumably exhausted.

The pressing of the ball in the first half was magnificent. Brilliant. 2nd half non existent. Pep should have changed it earlier and brought fresh legs on. He was at least 15 mins late with his subs cos everyone could see what was coming.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.