United (H) Post Match Thread

Positives -KDB got another 90 min in his legs to build up his match fitness although he did have a poor game overall.Very flat performance but not that important after the run and lead we have in the league,reminds me of when we beat them 4-1,it’s their cup final and keeps the postman in a job until the end of the season at least.
No idea why he looks like he is blowing out of his arse right from the Kick off.

Just looks permanently fucked last 3 games.

A poster commented he is playing like he looks like he is 45 years old.

Whats the plan with him here ?

Sacrifice the collective good of the team just to try and get a player fit for Euros.

That is exactly what we are doing.

He is not benefiting us.

This guy is so far off the pace he simply should not be starting.

Hopefully Pep regains a sense of reality.

Even on 70 minutes and 2-0 down we had the ball around the half way line and there was not a single option except sideways or backwards. It had been that way for long periods of the game. Not a single option of an over the top ball in behind. No movement ,no threat. Everything had to go through their 2 banks of 4 . Awful.
That 2nd goal was the final nail in our coffin today with Luke Shaw sat on it. We were never getting out of it.

Fucking fuming. The line up was wrong and what happened thereafter was so predictable. An utter scandal that Bernie so no action today.

Some players are naturally fit. Sterling has managed to play 3 games a week for all 5 years of Pep's management.

Bernardo was out of form for 18 months straight after being played to death in 18/19.
Well we recall things very differently mate. Based on the ground he covers I’d say Bernardo is our fittest player and I’d say he was out of form after a literal 3 month media campaign smearing him as a racist. With performances like today it’s actually Sterling, Mahrez and Kevin that need a 3 or 4 game break.

At the moment it's one of Gundogan or KDB and for me it's the former. The balance is better without KDB, it sounds insane to say it but it just is.
Its crazy how we have been vulnerable to counter attacks since KDB is back too. It's simply not working with KDB in this system.
Back to what we were doing best Rodders, Gundogan and Bernardo.

Pep is far too respectful of those rag twats and still fails to grasp our inherent hatred of them. It's not and never will be just another game.
To be fair he did say Ole told him of the rags history and that counter attacking at speed is the rags way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.