United (H) Post Match Thread

It's almost like starting 14 league games in a row during the most congested season in history is a bad thing and to avoid injuries and another 18 month burnout we should give him a break?
Or it’s exactly like whenever Aguero was injured the in the past and regardless of Jesus’s form he’d be straight back in as soon as he’s fit. You think Bernardo Rodri Gundogan are going to continue being our primary midfielders and that Pep is just using De Bruyne to rest Bernardo?

Funny, because other such players like Mahrez and Sterling seem to play the same amount of games but never get dropped ‘for a rest’. Or not in our important games anyway.

Thank-you lovely rags - you just may well have done us a huge favour. The winning-run monkey is off of our back before things get serious. And more fundamentally you have reminded everyone that whilst we have a good side that can sweep almost all before them domestically, we are not ever likely to succeed beyond that level with this current group of players.

We need to revert back to the proven win formula.

Since KDB has come back we only just scraped past West Ham,and Wolves,and on another day could have lost by 4,5,goals today.

We have just had a huge wake up call.

KDB does not just look unfit, he is looking really shit, and is constantly giving the opposition the Ball for quick counters in dangerous positions.

He needs Benching, and brought on for a few minutes here and there when games are won.

No way we carry on with this, or we could end up losing more games.

He does not deserve to start. He does not even deserve to come on as Sub based on recent shockingly bad performances.

He has turned in to a huge liability.

We have won nothing yet.

At the moment it's one of Gundogan or KDB and for me it's the former. The balance is better without KDB, it sounds insane to say it but it just is.

Funny, because other such players like Mahrez and Sterling seem to play the same amount of games but never get dropped ‘for a rest’. Or not in our important games anyway.

Some players are naturally fit. Sterling has managed to play 3 games a week for all 5 years of Pep's management.

Bernardo was out of form for 18 months straight after being played to death in 18/19. I know memories are short but fucking hell have you completely forgotten how out of form he was from August 2018-December 2020?

I don't want to lose Bernardo for another season and a half, and if we lose a game here or there while he's rested, I'll take that if we have to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.