United (H) Post Match Thread

I am absolutely certain that it's a myth that Pep doesn't get what a game against the Rags means to the fans. It's one of the biggest load of fan bollocks I've seen and I've seen it numerous times.

I think the bigger problem is that our some of our supporters don't get Pep well enough.

For one thing, he hates to lose any game ever and feel the pain of defeat as least as much as any supporter.

Secondly, he's a Barca fan, man and boy, he knows about local Derbys and he's watched, played in and managed in El Classico. He fucking gets it.
Pep’s approach appears to be to treat it like a normal game as a means to produce the best performance possible, not because he doesn’t understand that it’s a special game. The question is whether that approach is working.

I am absolutely certain that it's a myth that Pep doesn't get what a game against the Rags means to the fans. It's one of the biggest load of fan bollocks I've seen and I've seen it numerous times.

I think the bigger problem is that our some of our supporters don't get Pep well enough.

For one thing, he hates to lose any game ever and feel the pain of defeat as least as much as any supporter.

Secondly, he's a Barca fan, man and boy, he knows about local Derbys and he's watched, played in and managed in El Classico. He fucking gets it.
Not a derby though. ;>)

Pep’s approach appears to be to treat it like a normal game as a means to produce the best performance possible, not because he doesn’t understand that it’s a special game. The question is whether that approach is working.
If Pep treats it like a normal game then how do you explain the deviation from the false 9 that has been the undoing of many teams in our winning run...

Still very predictable, and with the players the Rags have the only way to play against us.

We would destroy them 99 times out of 100 if they came out and played an open attacking game, our players are far better footballers.
Why should they come and play an open attacking game when the way they play has proved so effective against us?

Well next time lets hope he fires his team up and get stuck into the Rags and give then a good hiding.

We aren't a get stuck in kind of team (although we made more tackles than they did) but there was no lack of effort or motivation from our players yesterday and they kept fighting right to the end.

Then why is Jesus charging around like an headless chicken on the edge of his own box falling over an attacker who is surrounded by 4 defenders. Two minutes into the game Jesus should be on the halfway line keeping the Greek tragedy company.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.