United (H) Post Match Thread

I really hope this loss hurts deep in the players as they haven’t experienced a loss for some time.
I’m expecting a completely different response from us on Wednesday.
No way am I predicting the score, but safe to say Gabby and Sterling should be now where near this starting 11

Looking back how we started this season and where we are now, I am very proud of what this team has done this season, it was not our day and we were very unlucky.

Contrary to what is said here this team really cares about the derby and it's actually part of the reason we underperform against United because of all the pressure the players put on themselves.

The other reason is United accept it we are a superior team, so they will gladly sit back and hoof the ball hoping to get something, although this might work against us or Liverpool but not against the rest of the teams where they have to show something for the 600M they spent, before yesterday they could not a score a goal in their last three games

At the end of the day we are top of the table and this team is building a dynasty let's just enjoy it and onto the next game.

KDB stunk the place out from minute 1. Needs to be benched, absolutely no reason for Bernarndo / Foden not to start .
Yep. We were saying the same before kickoff. These are the type of tricks he tries to pull that get us knocked out of the champions league. We were all over the place. Even in that half-hour spell in the first half, we never looked convincing. Wish he'd stick to his guns other than over thinking at times.

Yep. We were saying the same before kickoff. These are the type of tricks he tries to pull that get us knocked out of the champions league. We were all over the place. Even in that half-hour spell in the first half, we never looked convincing. Wish he'd stick to his guns other than over thinking at times.

Yep. After watching the last 3 months I thought Pep wouldn’t make the same mistakes again: pissing about with the team and leaving us exposed to the counter. Really surprised and disappointed with yesterday and now makes me think we will see something similar in the latter stages of the CL.

Fine margins in the end, players and formations can’t account for Jesus fucking up and all our players just seem to bottle every chance they get against these cunts at the etihad for some reason.

Having said that I thought it was a perfect example of why Walker is/has been so important for us. We recycle possession so much quicker with him in the side and he counters most counter attacks. Cancelo is still very good at left back so these two should be starting every big game.

Like others have said Bernardo and Foden should have started.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.