United (H) Post Match Thread

Fucking raging.
Toothless, lethargic and utterly shit performance. Pep MUST take the blame for that because of team selection.
KDB is amazing, but shouldn’t have been chosen over Bernie. Watching Fatty Shaw run away from him should be the wake up for Kev.
Sterling is a disgrace, I’ve seen better Sunday league players. His predictability and comedy on the ball is infuriating.
It’s lucky we only lost 2-0.

Bad start and although we played lots of pretty football, the lack of a top striker killed us today. Their record of 6 wins in the last 9 games at the Etihad is insane. A bit like us at Meccano world. They may have won the battle but we shall win the war. Sterling looked like he won a Jim'll fix it competition to play a premier league game, woeful.

All the talk of knowing what derbies mean to the fans.
Not one player stood up, pathetic, embarrassing to the club and our fan base. We fucking shit our pants playing the red shite again. I'm fucking livid at that excuse of a performance.

Embarrassing result and performance. Surely that highlights again the need for a CF

Could have played for 900 minutes and we wouldn't have scored today. They played very very well and punished two awful individual errors at the back from Jesus and Cancelo.

No need to overreact though. We've had an incredible run which was bound to come to an end soon. Chanced our arm against West Ham and Wolves, no surprise that a better team has done it, just a shame it had to be them.

Have to laugh at those claiming Pep shows them too much respect, if that was the case we would have set up like we did at their place, keeping it tight. I think he wasn't cautious enough, the risk of a Cancelo/KDB/Mahrez right hand side was obvious.

Sergio is finished here unfortunately. If he was up to it, he would have come on. Instead, we were crossing it in to
Sterling, who is clearly cursed never to score against this lot. Still, at least he was getting into good positions, unlike Jesus, who lost his head after 30 seconds and never got it back.

Stones and Gundo played well.

We'll still piss the league.

Time to punish Southampton.

Energy an passion needed in these games. Should have learned this by now - Bernie , Phil and Fernandinho start and we win that game

I’m puzzled about why Walker wasn’t in the team to take care of Rashford. Seems like a basic selection decision. I’d have had Bernardo in there ahead of Jesus to try to dominate possession. Is it my imagination or is Sterling always shite against United? Why not start Foden there? Apart from that I thought Pep got it spot on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.