United (H) Post Match Thread

Big wake up call this hopefully.

Went behind in the league for the first time since November and we couldn’t find our way back into it. We miss Sergio’s finishing touch in tight games like these when we go behind. Jesus never looked like scoring and cost us the game.

Not good enough if we want to win the Champions League.

Thank fuck that we are 11 points clear and that these rag cunts will keep dropping points because they’re shit. I still can’t comprehend how we used to beat these fuckers all the time under Mancini and Pellegrini, yet Pep shits the bed against them all the time with a much better team.

exactly how I feel. We really have to go on a winning run again now because if the FA think the title race is on we’re going to see some shocking var calls.

Pep may bee a coaching genuius but yet again demonstrates he is a tactical imbecile.

There's a reason he hasn't won the CL in 10 years despite having some of the best sides. He is fucking inept at figuring out how to win must win games

This was not a must win game. Nowhere near a must win game. Pep just takes the emotion out of the game which helps gain control which ultimately leads to the effeminacy.

agree to a certain degree about the CL though as that competition requires emotion to win.

People you all need to relax. We are allowed one bad day at the office! Sadly it was against Man United but so be it.

We will regroup and get back on the winning wagon. If Jesus didn't give away that penalty it could have been a totally different game.

I know it hurts to lose the Derby but the mistake happened and rocked the team who were trying too hard after the penalty to score. The only player who shouldn't have started was KDB cause he is not ready

We go again and we will win the league
I dodn't even think we played badly. Utd defended well and counter-attacked well. Got to give them credit for that.

Guardiola got the team selection wrong, but the players have to shoulder some of the responsibility too. Far too many substandard performances, and we got what we deserved. Just got to make sure we bounce back on Wednesday and get this title wrapped up as soon as possible.

Had to happen someday...sucks that is today..Just need to wake up and make sure the league is done in next 5 matches and conserve the 11 point lead. We started from 0-1 and it showed..

Why pep does this to us. Every city fan can see we needed energy to stop them playing out from back which they did with ease with mahrez and sterling. We needed Bernardo and Phil to pressurise them. Big slab head found it easy to play out. And why Walker was not on from start I’ll never know

Only the manager will stop us winning all in front of us.

Foden and Bernardo had to play but Pep will kill us if we persist with the likes of Jesus against the top teams.

Jesus is so out of his depth it’s untrue. People go on about his stats but they’re mainly established against weaker sides because he wasn’t good enough to play in the bigger games.

Sterling is jacking me off now as well. No excuse for some of those misses.
Delete your post it’s embarrassing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.