United (H) Post Match Thread

Yeah - I mean I worship Kev, but he was utter garbage. Had a game like FFS at his worst.

Raheem wasn't that far off. Jesus I don't think was as bad as people are making out (though he was still bad).
This.. but even Raz made a few things happen and had good movement.. Kev was a total hinderance.

Let the media fawn over this rag performance because ultimately what matters is the end result of a season, which in this case yesterday's news will win nowt and we may just win at least one trophy yet. What a time to be a blue eh?

I’m sure we’ll go on to win the league and maybe another trophy or two but honestly Pep our home derby record is fucking disgusting. Does he not give a shit over the derby? When is he gonna learn from it
Disgusting is a bit strong mate, we're about to win a 3rd league in 4 years. As long as we win titles I couldn't give a fuck.

Second time in 3 games we’ve conceded a goal that started with us losing possession from our own throw in. Throwing it into the middle of the pitch like that in the first minute is asking for trouble if we lose it, really minor point but needs looking at.

This was not a must win game. Nowhere near a must win game. Pep just takes the emotion out of the game which helps gain control which ultimately leads to the effeminacy.

agree to a certain degree about the CL though as that competition requires emotion to win.
Wrong, just wrong. You don't have a 130 year rivalry with a team down the road and say it's not a must-win game. Maybe just maybe if like we had the CL final at the weekend or something, but even then. EVERY derby is a must-win game and I am gutted Pep just doesn't seem to get that.

Ruined my weekend and most of the week this has, as it does every time we lose against those twats.

Its a bit of history repeating itself, reverting to our start of the season formation for some reason, some very poor performances today, we didn't seem to have any real energy, Kev looks completely unfit and is just not effective at all at the moment.

Gundogan has looked a bit off the pace since his injury but I thought he was our best player today. Always looking to make s9meth8ng happen around the box. Bernardo need to play instead of KDB this week and aid like to see Torres get a run out.

On a side note, it seems that we’ve signed a new lad from Yorkshire judging by his name - Gunderhan, I think, according to Gary Neville.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.