United (H) Post Match Thread

Cannot see why we havnt given Kun some time in the previous 4-5 games as we all know that he needs quite a few games to get up and running.We only have 10 games left so will we see him back before the end of the season as alas i think he will be gone at the end of it

Raheem not scored in 17 games against united.he isn’t a striker & looked out of his depth.Jesus not good enough.if we think united gave us problems wait till decent teams in champions league hit us.Sterling should never play against wan bassaka again as Sterling not good enough.we will win this league by default.de bruyne not fit & match sharp was poor.

That has somewhat cheered me up
Pep v Mancini is like chalk and cheese.

Mancini got us. He knows what it meant to put these bastards in their place. Whereas pep just sees it as another game.
But that’s why we will win the league for the third time in 4 years and we beat them in two semi finals
When it really matters pep is a serial winner
Ole just keeps his head above water
Pep is keeping ole in a job to help u
Bigger picture

I see pep got the line up wrong, he got it right, the players have to take full responsibility for that ,no one gets any credit for that, kev needs to sort himself out big time

In the grand scheme it doesn't matter but that looked like the City of old.
Lost control of the game and seemed incapable of changing anything to wrestle the game back.

Second time in 3 games we’ve conceded a goal that started with us losing possession from our own throw in. Throwing it into the middle of the pitch like that in the first minute is asking for trouble if we lose it, really minor point but needs looking at.

Yep, should have gone down the line. Also should have been Walker taking that throw.

Pep is one of best managers of all time and the best manager we will ever have but that was a tactical defeat today. It was identical to last season and the other games where we have played into their hands. We have humiliated them repeatedly at Old Trafford by running them into the ground in midfield. That's what should have happened today. As soon as I saw the team I was nervous. We needed more energy and should have included Bernardo, Foden, and Walker from the start. The set-up was just wrong. Chelsea ran them ragged last week by copying our system (a false number 9)

Honestly this game had very similar writings to the 3-2 comeback by the Rags. We won the title at the end. Were we bothered by that 3-2? Not really.

We would have won that game with Bernie and Foden on the pitch.
I agree we should have started Bernardo. But because we didn’t start one player pep’s not ducked this up or chosen a poor side. This side was more than capable of beating that lot. Players just didn’t turn up today. Plus we were a bit unlucky. It happens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.