United (H) Post Match Thread

Come on mate. Walker hasn’t been a starter all season. Yes we should have started Bernardo over KDB or Sterling. Foden... I’m not sure today.

Regardless we had a strong enough side to beat that lot and you know it.

They had there tactics right and right players for them

Walker has pace which negates their tactics

Foden wants to beat these fuckers as much as we do and would not stop until he was on his arse

Bernardo would chase them down until he dropped

Strong side for some games not this one

Only the manager will stop us winning all in front of us.

Foden and Bernardo had to play but Pep will kill us if we persist with the likes of Jesus against the top teams.

Jesus is so out of his depth it’s untrue. People go on about his stats but they’re mainly established against weaker sides because he wasn’t good enough to play in the bigger games.

Sterling is jacking me off now as well. No excuse for some of those misses.
Only the manager? Fuck me. You can argue about the team selection in hindsight but it was good enough to win the game. We shat ourselves twice and missed a dozen chances, there was nothing wrong with the way we set up.

Positives -KDB got another 90 min in his legs to build up his match fitness although he did have a poor game overall.Very flat performance but not that important after the run and lead we have in the league,reminds me of when we beat them 4-1,it’s their cup final and keeps the postman in a job until the end of the season at least.
He's been struggling for ages. I'd love to see it but I prefer Foden, Bernardo and Rodri would be my midfield 3. KDB's engine has gone. I'd love to be wrong because he was exceptional but he's been under par for a long time and he was again today.

Wrong, just wrong. You don't have a 130 year rivalry with a team down the road and say it's not a must-win game. Maybe just maybe if like we had the CL final at the weekend or something, but even then. EVERY derby is a must-win game and I am gutted Pep just doesn't seem to get that.

Ruined my weekend and most of the week this has, as it does every time we lose against those twats.
Agreed
To encourage the doom & gloom posters, both Southampton and Fulham are on winning streaks.
we usually do well against Fulham but soton always give us a tough game. Need to kick in from here now

Very bad day at the office. Its a bit concerning how we seem to have so many bad days against the Rags recently.

When is Sterling, and KDB based on recent form, going to get some long-overdue and we’ll deserved bench time ?

KDB is not fit or carrying a injury ? so why bother playing him when you have foden or silva ?
jesus is not a striker and you have aguero on the bench

its defo was a free gift to utd today and a master stroke by pep keep OGS from the wolves for another season
pissing myself laughing at skysport and gary chuckle maybe this united are good hahahahahah
One Flu Over the Cuckoo's Nest if you think utd are better than city. we made you look world beaters

that's how champions of england play knowing one game does not win anything other than 3 points
its also shows that utd are just a poor cup team that rises their game for one game a season

Have a day off Karen ffs, maybe just maybe they aren’t as bad as people would like to think. Their whole set up is exactly what we struggle against pace on the counter and giving away that pen just killed us. Pep is not scared but is human and made a mistake. It happens. Southampton Now fucking huge
Only problem is, she's bang on. Pep never learns

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.