United (H) Post Match Thread

Probably already been said fifty times but that one is on Pep, won’t stop us winning the league but it takes a little (just a little) gloss off the trophy, too many chose today to have their worst performance since Xmas, Kev is a massive problem atm, he gave the ball away 7 times in the first half, I don’t mind so much when you’re pushing in the last twenty but it was just careless, Jesus almost plays as a false nine, rarely gets between the sticks & offers little when chasing a game, we’ve negated our best player in Gundy by switching his position & god knows what Phil & Bernie have done to not get a start

I agree we should have started Bernardo. But because we didn’t start one player pep’s not ducked this up or chosen a poor side. This side was more than capable of beating that lot. Players just didn’t turn up today. Plus we were a bit unlucky. It happens.
I’m sorry but the “side more than capable to win” is not correct. The best side to win a game should be played every game. You can deviate from that to rotate throughout a season but not in a derby. And in any event, the slower players could have played against Southampton and the speedier players today. It wasn’t the right starting eleven.

21 shots, and NOT ONE serious save for their keeper.

Sterling his usual flat track bully self.

Bad day, but no tears from me.
Southampton next.
Come on, Blues

So come on you in ITK's whats the problem with Kun ? Not even good enough for a 10 mins run around. Somethings not right there.
I’d guess we can safely assume we aren’t giving him a new 12 month contract.

Also. There's gonna be a lot of emotions in this thread.

There's those, like me, that need a while to get over this.

There's others that can brush it off straight away.

Let's not get into each other ribs too much. It's awful enough losing to the red shite.

This. I’m really totally unfucked about this. Obviously would love to have won but we will still win the league at a canter.

I was totally fucked off in 2018 when we threw away a 2-0 lead to win it against them but that was different.. chance to rub their noses in it. Today was... meh.. ok we win it a few weeks later.. that is all really.

All week my fear was Pep would overthink again and come up with the wrong answers. Our amazing record of wins spunked on the altar of the rags. This is where Pep fails and Ole the master tactician does him again.

Well, that’s ruined my Sunday. Yet again Pep has tinkered with the team to our detriment. Every man and his dog knew they would play on the counter. Brain farts by Jesus for the penalty and Cancelo completely sold himself for the 2nd.
Walker should have started to mitigate their counter. Silva & Foden should have started. Sterling needs a spell on the sidelines. KDB is not right yet - stats show we have a better win % without him. I’m not saying he’s gone to shit but he needs to be eased back in.
We should win the war but I think we’re missing an out and out striker. For me, we need to go all-in for Haaland if Aguero’s time is up.
I know I sound like a right fanny but we absolutely gifted them fuckers that result.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.