United (H) Post Match Thread

Not sure "pep doesn't get the derby" comments are very fair
What we have got in pep is a manager who will look at every single game as the most important. He won't look at the fixture list like us fans to see when we play utd. He wouldn't even be thinking about them until Wednesday morning. That's his philosophy.
The utd game will just be as important as Southampton or Fulham.
What used to piss me off is when we treated utd as our biggest game or cup final and get a result we would always come unstuck against some shit the game after.

But he probably wouldn't have been on the end of them.

Come on FFS this is toddler levels of thinking, you can't just swap one player out for another and think they'd get the same chances. Raheem Sterling for all his faults is one of the best players in the world at finding space in the box and losing defenders.

The Aguero we saw vs. Wolves wouldn't have gotten on the end of any of those chances.
Ha, you’re so full of shit at times to defend your point - how could he not be on the end of them? All he would have had to do is stand still in the box! The header and the one that went through Raz’s legs, you don’t think Serg would have been there and bagged them. 10/15 minute cameo. Too funny.

Total shite. Embarrassing performance.

De Bruyne looks like a square peg in a round hole in the team - Gundogan is a better fit, Bernardo is a better fit, Foden is a better fit. Even David Silva would still be a better fit in this team.

De Bruyne a poor fit, Jesus clumsy, and Sterling spineless... None of them should be regulars in the team at the moment - We were three men short today

At what point did Pep realise that we were playing shit? After the game?

I am completely fucked off tonight. The only good thing about the game was that I wasn't able to go in the ground to witness yet another capitulation to those twats.
Totally agree, DeBruyne is a bit of a luxury at the moment, the odd flash but generally sloppy. Trouble is will more game time solve the immediate problem. He wouldn't be in my starting 11 just now

On the plus side we weren't there to see it in the flesh.

Just another footy match on tele :- )

Every cloud,
That’s my only consolation. Two hour journey home with the onset of a hangover would just not be good. Thankfully I’m home on the sofa with a large glass of red wine to drown my sorrows.

Yes the result is upsetting, but I do ask that before anyone writes the season off and declares a handful of players to not be good enough, just remember we have just won 21 games in a row with this squad.

It sucks but bad results happen. When United did the league and CL double in 07/08, a midtable City side did the double over them.

Anyway, I thought Stones was a real standout today.
spot on sir, he was brilliant

More pissed still than I thought I would be ! Still can't believe Phil and Bernie didnt start same goes for Walker. A team that plays 100% park the bus than fast counter attack and City play the slowest 11 they could pick. Dont get it. The team picked to day might have been more suited for the Southampton game than utd

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.