United (H) Post Match Thread

I was at 18:20, but now ? No not really.

Picked the wrong team again, a worrying trend for important games in recent years.

A game like a derby needs the likes of Walker, Bernardo, and Foden. The team was too slow before we kicked off, by the time two of them were on it was too late.

I was at 18:20, but now ? No not really.

Picked the wrong team again, a worrying trend for important games in recent years.

A game like a derby needs the likes of Walker, Bernardo, and Foden. The team was too slow before we kicked off, by the time two of them were on it was too late.
My opinion too. I think it might even be useful as a dress rehearsal for CL ties and Finals. For high intensity games we need Foden and Bernardo. We have to press the game, and force our opponents into errors. Instead it was Utd who did that. Hopefully we learn from this and use it to our advantage

My opinion too. I think it might even be useful as a dress rehearsal for CL ties and Finals. For high intensity games we need Foden and Bernardo. We have to press the game, and force our opponents into errors. Instead it was Utd who did that. Hopefully we learn from this and use it to our advantage
we're 5 years in and he's still making the same fuck-ups. He's a brilliant manager but he still hasn't got over his shit the bed moments at Bayern and this is the umpteenth time he's faced the same Solskjaer side who will pull the same stunts over and over again and we still have no answer. A competitive CL two legged tie will be just the same, missed chances, a defensive lapse, in-form or star player has their worst game in a City shirt and Raz misses a sitter. Rinse and repeat.

It's remarkable such an inspired man can serve something so uninspired time and time again when it matters. I could have watched last season's game on DVD than need to watch that today, I couldn't have copied and pasted it more clearly.

Foden should have been straight on after half time ! Sterling was awful again today, KDB wasn't much better either.
Aguero should have got the last 15 mins at least.Need to get back on track pretty quickly after this display today, some very tricky games left to play yet

Disappointing performance but can't fault the lads over the previous 21 games... Some spoilt twats on ere need a fuckin epic head wobble with some embarrassing posts I've read. Will anyone remember today's performance in years to come if we go on to win the title and a few others to boot? Will they fuck
True but I will remember this game if the wheels come off at this point and we fall apart.

Fucking weird performance.

Can't get my head round it.

From the 1st minute, even before the penalty we looked shit

In fact, Jesus cost us that. Totally different game if he hasn’t given away a penalty right at the start
A soft penalty
Poor performance after poor team selection, not a game for Cancelo, Mahrez, Sterling or KDB when you needed pace and intensity. Walker, Foden and Bernie should all have started.
And Fern.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.