United (H) - Post Match Thread

Utd fan in work today....
"We were the better side 1st half, 2nd half we stopped trying as we don't want Liverpool to win the league".
The **** was serious
Hes talking absolute bollocks.

There is though a large set of unt fans who dont want lfc matching their trophy haul and would rather we kept on winning

Was a great result. Seriously put them fuckers into place. They were awful but we made them look good in the first half with some truly sloppy passing and defending.

One thing we did more of yesterday than we have done of late was pass back to Ederson if we fekt there maybe a counter - whereas over the last couple of months, we have allowed being countered. The above gave us time to get back into shape.

Need to beat Palace now

I actually feel sorry for the Godfather of German Football. Seems a decent bloke and been completely hung out to dry by United. He was gushing in his praise of City afterwards, which is something Ferguson would never have said.

Some great fallout post game and the daft cow on 5live on the way home was priceless. She actually said Mourinho was the greatest manager of his generation ffs.
same here. I actually think ralfy boy knows whats wrong and even how to fix it, but the politics of the club, pogba and his agent, ronaldo, even rashford will NOT let him do what needs doing. And the fans are even worse - "Bring in big signings, buy Pogba, buy sancho, demand they get Sanchez, sack the manager, get that manager" All of it amplified by their fanboys in the media demanding the club have to do this and that.... And the board do it LOL.

dying club

As good as he was it came from the unnecessary backheel from Grealish, bet Pep was raging.

Only place we're susceptible is turnovers.
It wasn't unnecessary, it was the right idea that just had a little too much on it. The ball was in the utd corner flag at that point so them scoring from it was down to far more than Grealish giving up possession.

100% agree with your last line.

Some people were saying Kev was past his best last week and that we are a better team without him and to be honest , they had a point. King Kev was absolutely superb yesterday ,I hope he is back to his best for the business end of the season.

Jack had his best game for us. If Foden had of scored in the build up to Kev's second goal, it would have been a brilliant goal. Foden's effort was superb and deserved a goal.
Me. I never said he was past his best but i said he was a liability at the moment.

Delighted to be proved wrong. He loves the biggest games.

Reactions: OB1
It was in their box though, passes when we’re trying to score will always result in a high percentage of turnovers, it wasn’t Grealish’s fault they scored.

I thought Laporte and Stones.. and cancelo were poor first half
The poor lad has had stick off everyone all season for making the safe pass and now he is getting stick for trying something that didn't quite work! We had three or four chances to stop the attack before it was in our goal!

Some people were saying Kev was past his best last week and that we are a better team without him and to be honest , they had a point. King Kev was absolutely superb yesterday ,I hope he is back to his best for the business end of the season.

Jack had his best game for us. If Foden had of scored in the build up to Kev's second goal, it would have been a brilliant goal. Foden's effort was superb and deserved a goal.

To be fair we was asking at half time if Mahrez had touched the ball and should he be hooked at half time. Obviously we were saying what a great player he was when he got our third and how we knew he should have stayed on.

One things us blues are is fickle. But we also know how to laugh at ourselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.