United (H) - Post Match Thread

Their goal was madness from us , wide open in the middle and they passed straight through it ! The dippers will kill us if we do that
As good as he was it came from the unnecessary backheel from Grealish, bet Pep was raging.

Only place we're susceptible is turnovers.

What’s he on about extortionate prices

thought it was agreed amongst all clubs that away fans pay £30
He's chatting wham bars. I can assure you I wasn't worried at half time, nor were the lads around me. They wouldn't equalise twice.

As good as he was it came from the unnecessary backheel from Grealish, bet Pep was raging.

Only place we're susceptible is turnovers.
It was in their box though, passes when we’re trying to score will always result in a high percentage of turnovers, it wasn’t Grealish’s fault they scored.

I thought Laporte and Stones.. and cancelo were poor first half

Some people were saying Kev was past his best last week and that we are a better team without him and to be honest , they had a point. King Kev was absolutely superb yesterday ,I hope he is back to his best for the business end of the season.

Jack had his best game for us. If Foden had of scored in the build up to Kev's second goal, it would have been a brilliant goal. Foden's effort was superb and deserved a goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.