United (H) - Post Match Thread

To be fair we was asking at half time if Mahrez had touched the ball and should he be hooked at half time. Obviously we were saying what a great player he was when he got our third and how we knew he should have stayed on.

One things us blues are is fickle. But we also know how to laugh at ourselves.
Think that’s all football fans.

I said my sub would be Sterling for Mahrez about 2 mins before Mahrez scored.

kompany-deeney-8654_1558279835.jpg
HARSH he said.

Alice, Alice.... who the f*** is Alice?
Surely a job on Talk Sport is beckoning

I gave it 7 seconds...firstly, I think she's a woman of the opposite sex talking about man things, secondly she thinks she knows what she's talking and proving it confidantly and thirdly she claims to be a red. No hope.

Pretty even first half in terms of how much threat both teams carried. We had a lot of the ball and mostly looked good, and we deserved to have the lead, but we did give up opportunities on the counter that definitely made United look dangerous.

Second half was a walkover, though. Think I've seen somewhere that United's XG for the entire half was 0.0 in total. We controlled everything, forced them into some bizarre changes, and then just waited for them to go soft. First derby double since we last won the league.

EDIT: Since 18/19.

Last edited:
I actually feel sorry for the Godfather of German Football. Seems a decent bloke and been completely hung out to dry by United. He was gushing in his praise of City afterwards, which is something Ferguson would never have said.

Some great fallout post game and the daft cow on 5live on the way home was priceless. She actually said Mourinho was the greatest manager of his generation ffs.
Bet he'd love to get the prima donnas out of their dressing room and building a squad with the right levels of quality, attitude and energy.

To be fair we was asking at half time if Mahrez had touched the ball and should he be hooked at half time. Obviously we were saying what a great player he was when he got our third and how we knew he should have stayed on.

One things us blues are is fickle. But we also know how to laugh at ourselves.
he wasn't in the game at all first half, and it really wasn't his fault, we were destroying united on our left(must of been the game plan) mahrez would of been told to stay as wide as usual, maybe pep was saving him for the 2nd half :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.