United (H) - Post Match Thread

Utd fan in work today....
"We were the better side 1st half, 2nd half we stopped trying as we don't want Liverpool to win the league".
The **** was serious
They're delusional, we play a totally different game to them.

The disrespect Pep and our team gets is unbelievable to me, even the clueless MSM push this narrative. From what i read and hear, we are never good, it's always that the other team that are bad. They ignore the fact that we make them look bad.

Pep is the best manager at watching and responding and his halftime management, for the most part, has been top drawer this season.

As i said before, we are the best team in the country and if we play with the same intensity for the rest of the season, we will win the title and hopefully the other cups too.

Really enjoyed yesterday, what amazing players we have, great atmosphere too. Loved giving it to them lot. Was what that incident that looked like a foul on Foden in the box a penalty? Oliver gave a foul to the rags. Not seen a replay.
imo nailed on , but i've only seen it from a couple of angles

I gave it 7 seconds...firstly, I think she's a woman of the opposite sex talking about man things, secondly she thinks she knows what she's talking and proving it confidantly and thirdly she claims to be a red. No hope.
She’d get a good donkey punch though with her Ronaldo top on

Its the little thing that give me a buzz..

from my seat in CB3 i could see a red twat sat in their top tier , right next to the City fans. Wearing their blue/white away top. He looked like he was giving it large to the blues next to him, just looked an obnoxious fuckin irritant. Never sat down, barely watched the game. Specially when they scored.

searched him out at 3-1 down and he was sat down with his head in his hands

Hahaha take it you red bastard

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.