United (H) - Post Match Thread

Not sure if this has been said earlier...but the amount of wankers in half and half scarves made me sick. Our tourist section is growing every day (which I suppose is one sign of success) - but the amount of tourists (even away these days) is getting worrying. As a London-based Blue - (season ticket since 1987 and home and away for 35 years) - I had, what I hoped, would be a long (thanks to engineering works) train journey back to London surrounded by crying Rags going home - but the train these days is now full of City tourists with their souvenir shop bags and half and half scarves. I was also in a packed carriage with what appeared to be an organised tour of UAE tourists. I love everything that the Sheik and Chairman have done for us, and they have rarely put a foot wrong (other than the European Super League Shite) - and I am grateful and aware that moments like yesterday are a result of their investment - but as I sat there on the train, I was just thinking about the price we pay for the investment and the success - maybe I just need to accept that tourists and half and half wankers are the price of magnificent days?
There was a lad from the UAE with his mrs a couple of seasons ago, who was physically challenged by a no mark, pissed up racist prick for wearing his ‘half and half scarf’ who can’t be racist by the way because ‘his best mate is black’ (that was the line when I confronted him and needless to say he was handed his arse):.. you sound like fucking Alf Garnet, mate, finding criticism in those who mind their own business and masking your inner feelings, I’d take everyone of those fans over plebs like you and mr ‘I’m not racist’, at least these newbies want to be there and embrace the culture….

All I'm hearing is how shit utd were nobody talking how excellent we was for the last 60 mins. The tactical change pep made at half time killed the game he brought grealish and mahrez deep and inside to make 3 false 9s from there hide wide positions with cancelo and walker pushing higher up the pitch. The tactical genius ralf the master of gengerpress had no answer game set and match it was just a matter of how many.
It’s always the way, mate.

We had it after the Maine Road Massacre. We had it after the last Maine Road derby. We had it after the Sick Swan, and we even had it after the swamp derby earlier this season, when we utterly humiliated the raggy bastards.

One of the best atmospheres at the Eitihad I've ever seen, the place was really rocking, they had a good 1st half, it was their cup final it was expected but that kind of energy can only get a team so far and it fizzled out in the 2nd half

That's a good comparison about the first half being like a cup final game, it was a bit like that (especially for them). Second half we got back to playing our normal game and our class showed.

I agree about the atmosphere as well, it was brilliant yesterday.

We need that screeching rag midget having a rant, that would be the icing on the cake lol.

It’s always the way, mate.

We had it after the Maine Road Massacre. We had it after the last Maine Road derby. We had it after the Sick Swan, and we even had it after the swamp derby earlier this season, when we utterly humiliated the raggy bastards.

the media will never give credit to the manchester city team and will always look at the united setup and how poor they was

manchester city scared them to death with the levels they could reach. in the 2nd half we turned it up a bit but not fully because we did not need to unless we wanted to really hurt them and send them over the top once and for all. inflicted pain instead off killing them off and playing with them hurts big time

the fear that a rugby score could happen was written all over their faces 2nd half.
pep and city played with them in that first half and let them think they was in the game hahaha.
what a a tac tick to use on them. then come out 2nd half and show them our muscle

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.