United (H) - Post Match Thread

Not sure if this has been said earlier...but the amount of wankers in half and half scarves made me sick. Our tourist section is growing every day (which I suppose is one sign of success) - but the amount of tourists (even away these days) is getting worrying. As a London-based Blue - (season ticket since 1987 and home and away for 35 years) - I had, what I hoped, would be a long (thanks to engineering works) train journey back to London surrounded by crying Rags going home - but the train these days is now full of City tourists with their souvenir shop bags and half and half scarves. I was also in a packed carriage with what appeared to be an organised tour of UAE tourists. I love everything that the Sheik and Chairman have done for us, and they have rarely put a foot wrong (other than the European Super League Shite) - and I am grateful and aware that moments like yesterday are a result of their investment - but as I sat there on the train, I was just thinking about the price we pay for the investment and the success - maybe I just need to accept that tourists and half and half wankers are the price of magnificent days?

Cor blimey you typify a blue. We've just beaten, no demolished United & sent a message to the Scousers yet for some reason you're having a go at the so called tourists following City on the train back home.

Would you have rather the train back be packed full of United knobheads who wanted to start a fight with you or some drunken idiots pissing in your carriage?

I for one have no issue with our fanbase growing & if they are belting it out at the Eithad its even better! How do you know these 'tourists' don't invest more time & energy than you in supporting & following City back home wherever that maybe.

Not sure if this has been said earlier...but the amount of wankers in half and half scarves made me sick. Our tourist section is growing every day (which I suppose is one sign of success) - but the amount of tourists (even away these days) is getting worrying. As a London-based Blue - (season ticket since 1987 and home and away for 35 years) - I had, what I hoped, would be a long (thanks to engineering works) train journey back to London surrounded by crying Rags going home - but the train these days is now full of City tourists with their souvenir shop bags and half and half scarves. I was also in a packed carriage with what appeared to be an organised tour of UAE tourists. I love everything that the Sheik and Chairman have done for us, and they have rarely put a foot wrong (other than the European Super League Shite) - and I am grateful and aware that moments like yesterday are a result of their investment - but as I sat there on the train, I was just thinking about the price we pay for the investment and the success - maybe I just need to accept that tourists and half and half wankers are the price of magnificent days?
Wow

He got a good cheer whilst warming up and I’m sure all were aware of the support at the match. No respect for the Chinese not showing today Premier League games!
He received a great round of applause from the Colin Bell Stand, when he came out to warm up during the second half..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.