United (H) - Post Match Thread

Nah, honestly, just rewatched the first half. United went toe-to-toe for the first twenty minutes, twenty five max being really generous (without actually creating any danger other than the goal). From there on in, City are just bossing it.
Once City learn how to get round the first line of press from there front 4 it was over. Bruno/poga dropping onto Rodri and the wingers up on the fullbacks was clever.

Foden dropping right into midfield and picking up deep (and then KDB/Silva or Grealish dropping into it depending if McTom or Fred pressed high first was a great switch.

Cor blimey you typify a blue. We've just beaten, no demolished United & sent a message to the Scousers yet for some reason you're having a go at the so called tourists following City on the train back home.

Would you have rather the train back be packed full of United knobheads who wanted to start a fight with you or some drunken
There was a lad from the UAE with his mrs a couple of seasons ago, who was physically challenged by a no mark, pissed up racist prick for wearing his ‘half and half scarf’ who can’t be racist by the way because ‘his best mate is black’ (that was the line when I confronted him and needless to say he was handed his arse):.. you sound like fucking Alf Garnet, mate, finding criticism in those who mind their own business and masking your inner feelings, I’d take everyone of those fans over plebs like you and mr ‘I’m not racist’, at least these newbies want to be there and embrace the culture….
Anyone with a blue and white shirt or scarf is a brother or sister.
I love it when I go to away games and hear different accents from around the country or even the world.
Can’t believe there are still narrow minded people who are not open to this.
Shows how far we have come….not that we didn’t have a far ranging support before our recent success.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.