United (H) - Post Match Thread

Well he isn't because you know him and you are discussing him. Better to regard him as someone who is using Man Utd to make money for himself at the expense of the club.

They are all trying to monetise the football club but why not when the big players do the same thing? They feed Utd fan opinion nd I've watched some of it and it's very hostile towards their players particularly Rashford and Maguire
Nah better to call him a fat fuck waster and start ignoring him like you keep preaching about those clickbait cunts.

If people didn't post those videos I would never have seen him and even right now, I couldn't even tell you his name, that is how much of a nonentity he is.

Every rag i speak to here in Salford give it the same old bullshit..haha...i fucking love it. "I'm not that into football any more"! hahaha. Proper smacked arse mards. "more important things to worry about"...If it was the other way round, they'd be LOVING footy just as mush as us.
We went through shit for years...it's just one of those things. i told one "at least city fans stayed loyal."
The correct response is "You would be if they were winning, wouldn't you?"

Not sure if we’ve ever seen the best footage but I see that Dermot this morning reckons Foden fouled him first, which certainly doesn’t happen on any footage I’ve seen.
The rugby tackle on Rodri, from behind, in the box, a few years ago at Spurs was waved away during the game and later explained as a " dive". That was the same game where Gabriel Jesus scored what would have been a winner at the end but VAR ruled it out for a handball. They looked so closely to see the ball skim off the hair on Aymeric Laportes arm but " missed " the Spurs player gripping Aymeric Laporte's wrist. Same against Spurs in the Champions League where Spurs scored with a handball but that was " missed" too because the photo that showed the handball conclusively wasn't shown to the referee. They didn't "miss" the opportunity to rule out yet another winner for City at the end though.

Stonewall pen but we were never gonna get anything after last Saturday’s debacle and cos it was Oliver

They got away with this against Brighton, Chelsea and Arsenal. Number 27 even puts his hand up to appeal and it looks like the referee obliges because a free kick was given. The City commentary were shocked at that decision and baffled by a few others not surprisingly in their favour.

Nah better to call him a fat fuck waster and start ignoring him like you keep preaching about those clickbait cunts.

If people didn't post those videos I would never have seen him and even right now, I couldn't even tell you his name, that is how much of a nonentity he is.
Writing, speaking and influencing are important social skills. Trolling is ubiquitous but useless.

The approach that all they need is “good footballers” is what has got them into this mess. They need a good director of football, a cohesive vision, a good manager, a good back room team, a good squad of the right size with no dead wood and a good youth system.

All the things that we have, they haven’t. What they have is money so they can turn it around without going down the divisions like city did on the 80s and 90s but this will take them a lot more money and time. And unless they get the big stuff right, ie the people driving this vision, that could be a significant anount of time.
À few seasons of not getting into the chumps league will hurt them.

The approach that all they need is “good footballers” is what has got them into this mess. They need a good director of football, a cohesive vision, a good manager, a good back room team, a good squad of the right size with no dead wood and a good youth system.

All the things that we have, they haven’t. What they have is money so they can turn it around without going down the divisions like city did on the 80s and 90s but this will take them a lot more money and time. And unless they get the big stuff right, ie the people driving this vision, that could be a significant anount of time.

They've actually become what they claimed we'd be when the money first come in. An arrogant bunch of mercenaries.

As you say they've gone around throwing cash thinking that this would simply fix the issue. There's been no strategy, no idea, no style of play in mind when signing these players. It's simply been about selling shirts or clicks via social media.

I genuinely don't see how it can be fixed by just adding a new manager. If you are Ten Hag, would you want to go there? You've got players constantly leaking, influences off the pitch pushing for signings. It's a basket case of a club that needs a major overhaul.

If you contrast with what City do, it's careful, if we can't sign a player we don't panic and sign somebody else. There's always a strategy.

À few seasons of not getting into the chumps league will hurt them.

That's the one and why the Yanks and other fallen giants wanted that superleague so badly. Guaranteed to be in it all the time and the revenue and exposure and kudos that goes with it. Trust me if this doesn't come about they will push like fuck for this history club bollocks to ensure they don't miss out.

We do the same on BM to be fair.

I am not sure why you are so certain that the reds cannot turn it around. They need to sign some good footballers. Is that impossible?
If we, the dipps and Chelsea were all to stand still for the next few years they may be able to catch up. But all will improve, so for the rags to turn it around it's going to take some signing of good footballers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.