United (H) - Post Match Thread

Rashford runs down a blind alley on 70 minutes with no support, and doesn’t even get a shot away although 10 yards from goal. On 73 minutes, Mahrez shoots - right-footed - and De Gea turns it away for a corner. In between, City kept the ball, almost exclusively on the floor, for a mesmerising, olé-inducing, bewildering, and bordering-on-the-shithousing 51 passes. I could watch that again and again. Think I will…
Post a link if you can

Just watching the game back now, didn’t realise on the day that the white balls are back. They don’t normally come back until the clocks go forward.
I saw that too, the pattern made it look like one of the snide caseys you'd get off Longsight Market that lost all the colour off them after they'd been kicked about the street once.

Ref unsited ☺
This reminds me of the incident with Sergio Aguero and Winston Reid? in the game with City and West Ham. Winston Reid jumped up on Sergio Aguero from behind and the referee was a similar distance away and let it go. After the game Sergio Aguero got a retrospective ban because the referee hadn't seen it. A similar retrospective ban was given to Emanuel Adebayor, coincidentally in the run up to the derby. Seeing these decisions and explanations reminds me of watching a magician, distracting with one hand while the other hand works the " magic ". It's like all the fuss made over the handball against Everton, to distract from decisions given in favour of certain teams with " history ".

Haha they love to give it out but can’t take it. Typical rags
This is it in a nutshell, I've never encountered another group of people in any walk of life not just football, who are so collectively capable of giving it out whilst being so utterly incapable of taking it.
They can't even stick to football related retorts and replies and instead they just to resort to personal abuse and insults.

The colours are the wrong way around because?
Reason; it's from whoscored.com who do millions of stats and stuff like this for umpteen games a season and the home team is that reddy brown colour and blue is away, it's just part of the graphic generation.

BM reason; cos they're fucking scum agenda driven bastards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.