United (H) | Post Match Thread

The gap in class for those first 45 minutes was far wider than anything I saw when they were the best team around, I remember them being much better than us in many of our games, but never ever to that extent, we simply rinsed them and I wouldn’t even say we were at our best.

It was great to see Jack doing what we all know he’s capable of too.

Complacency and Ederson's casualness in the final 10 mins aside, what a brilliant game.

Haaland, Foden, De Bruyne, Akanji and Bernardo were all a class above tbh. The rest were phenomenal too. Ake classy. Hopefully Walker is okay.

Sancho has regressed so heavily. For someone with so much promise, once upon a time, he is shite.

Great win! Unfortunately, I've only just been able to see the highlights, as I've been off-grid today - that was never a fucking penalty; Oliver obviously trying to keep it somewhat respectable for the rags!

I know you do. It’s obvious from your interaction. Plus Levenshulme is next to Gorton.
Erm I am from Abbey on the Hey if you don't mind the posh part of Gorton, I are not on the Leve side of Manchesters finest town.

The loop does take me there though via a load of scaliies on scramblers and quad bikes ;-)

Last edited:
Complacency and Ederson's casualness in the final 10 mins aside, what a brilliant game.

Haaland, Foden, De Bruyne, Akanji and Bernardo were all a class above tbh. The rest were phenomenal too. Ake classy. Hopefully Walker is okay.

Sancho has regressed so heavily. For someone with so much promise, once upon a time, he is shite.
He is. Great to see him rinsing the scum.

…deserves its own thread.

I remember the 90s Derbies vividly. Couple of Pyrrhic draws, but on the whole, wank. And I remember them regularly coming to Maine Road and dominating us. They were so much better.

But nothing remotely like that first 45 minutes.

We were like a tsunami. We absolutely destroyed them.

What a half!
You owe tsunamis an apology you prick.

That's precisely why I was disappointed at the end of the match.

If we'd started the second half at even 50% of the standard of the first, we'd have been 6 or 7 up and out of sight by the hour mark. It should have been 10.

We were magnificent, both on the pitch and in the stands. Beyond anything that anyone could have expected.

Truly, the best team in the land and all the world.
Put a bet on 7-1 at half time, disappointed. Fortunately the bet I put on Alfie's little lad scoring a hat trick more than covered it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.