United (H) | Post Match Thread

Great day yesterday.

Thanks again Pep and players.

Bit surprised looking at the reaction of posters . First of all at the wet nappy reaction to the news Rodri wasn't playing, then I was disappointed reading the very negative posts concerning the final score.
United were battered, they at least realise that, City were brilliant.
8 matches coming up in a short time, some legs rested, yet Pep got criticised by some on here.
It used to be a bit tongue in cheek....
"Best team in all the land an all the World"
Pep has made it a reality.

As fans we wanted 10-nil ! But Pep is looking long term and giving the squad playing time.

Yes. I’ve complained in the past about Pep not treating derbies seriously enough. However, I think he was right to make those substitutions and still expect a 7-1. We’ve got 9 games in October FFS.

No, it was down to players losing concentration at the end.

On a different note, how pleasantly surprised was I to hear them mention “Not in my lifetime” on MOTD? Hahaha. The camera panned onto the Old Bacon a few times during the game. Face like a bulldog licking piss off a nettle.

Amazing till half time, slacked off a bit and they scored and then stepped it up again. The changes made it closer than it should have been but I still don’t know what the pen was given for, he basically threw himself to the ground. Well done blue boys let’s hope we go on a long winning run now

Can't stand the bloke, has an opinion about everything.......except his mate Beckham being paid millions to promote a country that's still in the dark ages complete with slavery and the suppression of women.
Him and Spitty are both monumental cunts.
Isn’t that what a pundit is paid for?

Not sure him being mates with Beckham makes him a monumental **** either, but to each their own opinion.

Last edited:
I loved that moment where Akanji "robbed" Sancho of the ball without even attempting to actually tackle him... he just stood off him and knew full well that Sancho would effectively pass the ball straight to him when attempting to control it, which is exactly what he did!

that was amazing. Just ignore the last 2 United goals, it's all context. We all wish the subs had done a little bit better, the team had been a little tighter, but the players were in lala land (and the penalty wasnt a penalty).

Ake and Akanji both immense i thought - one of United's big mistakes was not pressuring either of them in possession, and letting them maraud on. Bernie....stunning. Everyone brilliant really.

Great day out, really great.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.