United (H) | Post Match Thread

Some rag prick on 5 live saying the ref ruined the game by booking dalot in the first minute, and they might not have lost but for that. Deluded rag ****. It was as clear a booking as you will see, and it was ad clear a fucking hammering as you will see

When Walker went off injured and Gomez went to left back and Cancelo on the right I said something along the lines of “Oh shit, I don’t think Cancelo’s as good at right back as on the left”
The young lad sat next to me in SS3, who I’m happy to say will have only known the ‘good times’ just replied:
“Mate, we could put Scott Carson on at right back and it wouldn’t make an my fucking difference!”

A United fan getting rinsed on talkSPORT saying their reaction in second half made it respectable And won second half to make it better than what looked like an 8-0 . O‘hara calling him out saying it was humiliating and we took off half the team. Well done you won second half so what, says o‘hara. Brilliant. Will be lots of desperate reds today trying to gloss that demolition.

I disagree, the reaction to the last 10 minutes is deserved, it isn't entitled to be annoyed with parts of a performance.

If we cried about not winning cups then we would be entitled wankers

Even Pep has said a lot of players were poor today, I disagree until the last 10 mins but football is about opinions

We have twatted them so no one can be unhappy, but mancs are moaning bastards by nature ;-)
Context is everything.

Have to say before the game I was worried with rodri missing and dias on the bench but for me akanji and ake was brilliant together akanji looks a steal at the price we paid 15m or something like that gomez was good coming on he will gets loads of assist haaland and foden class and kdb doing what he does best that 3rd goal wow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.