United (H) | Post Match Thread

Some rag prick on 5 live saying the ref ruined the game by booking dalot in the first minute, and they might not have lost but for that. Deluded rag ****. It was as clear a booking as you will see, and it was ad clear a fucking hammering as you will see
I posted that yesterday - Sutton and Savage basically laughed at him. Tbf he was quite funny or maybe just deluded ;)

Fucking hell no disrespect to Alistair Mann he seems like a nice bloke but fucking hell does he ever shut up? Just watching the match back in City tv and it’s as annoying as fuck. I know he may also be doing it for radio but even so Allie less is ducking more and JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP. Gets more words in per minute than the ex mother in law

Some rag prick on 5 live saying the ref ruined the game by booking dalot in the first minute, and they might not have lost but for that. Deluded rag ****. It was as clear a booking as you will see, and it was ad clear a fucking hammering as you will see
It could be argued that a united player getting booked can almost be an advantage for them, any player from any other team would have to watch their step for risk of picking up a second yellow-red.

But because of the way united get such favourable and lenient treatment any united player on a yellow can safely get away with anything else for the rest of the match safe in the knowledge that the ref is highly unlikely to show them a second yellow-red.

What a match! Ended up having to drive half way round the country afterwards, only got back midnight so thought I'd log in here and enjoy basking in the afterglow this morning.

The most dominant first half of football I think I've ever witnessed. Just astonishing. Foden and Grealish absolutely destroyed their full backs. Not going to lie, until the second went I was bricking it because it's often the way that such dominance without the goals backfires.

4-0 half time was if anything a let off.

What a game.

Enjoyed the Poznan too.

And waving their fans goodbye.

Happy Days.

20221002_153453 (1).jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.