United (H) | Post Match Thread

I know some of our fans get shit for leaving after 75/80 minutes , but the Rags took it to another level , leaving before half time has to br a record breaker, the lily llivered f8ckers
I remember the semi final of the F.A cup. There was another fire drill. I'm sure the commentator said something along the lines of , they know how to clear a stadium. Best thing was, it was only 1 nil. The magnificent support they boast of needs some work.

I’m sure it would be good if I could read it. That site is technically awful.

Agreed. The site is just as bad as the content...

The homepage of the MEN after the derby showed a picture of 3 depressed looking rags with the headline ''Manchester United player ratings as Tyrell Malacia and Bruno Fernandes poor vs Man City''.

Bizarre that they didn't lead with the hattricks for Haaland and Foden.

Watched the highlights again and closed-captioned text of the audio commentary appeared on the screen. When City score the fourth the commentator yells something like "Manchester is Blue!" and the text translates it into "CHESTER ZOO." Could that be an apt summary of the game, I wonder?

The standard of our play is that high anyone coming in the side will find it hard till they up to speed!

He had an assist loved the first time cross he did for Haaland! he did have a few miss passes he just need more game time don’t know if he will get it though..
Yup, the guys are operating so high that only a top class player just slotting in will really do - which is mad. The comparison is maybe to Zinny, but it's still easy to forget that Zin had at least a year under Pep to learn before he was pushed in.

Watched the highlights again and closed-captioned text of the audio commentary appeared on the screen. When City score the fourth the commentator yells something like "Manchester is Blue!" and the text translates it into "CHESTER ZOO." Could that be an apt summary of the game, I wonder?
I rely on subtitles all the time. At least three hilarious “translations” per spot.
Currently Haaland is Dutch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.