United (H) | Post Match Thread

I forgot to mention it yesterday, but when the fourth went in, I heard a female in the row behind us say, "I’m going to be unbearable at home this evening."

I mentioned it to Mrs Vienna, and she must have heard me, as at half-time, she came and explained that she has been married to a red for 23 years and he is now getting back all the shit he threw her way for years.
I had a lovely lovely 4 hour drive back to Edinburgh with my (United fan) missus. No matter how I tried to engage her in conversation it just failed. Couldn't see her problem. She is always telling me we don't chat enough.....

I remember the semi final of the F.A cup. There was another fire drill. I'm sure the commentator said something along the lines of , they know how to clear a stadium. Best thing was, it was only 1 nil. The magnificent support they boast of needs some work.
Think it was Adrian Chiles who then said most of them will already be home.

If you're a utd fan yesterday was crushing. In every aspect they were beaten.

It was humiliating. It was a disaster and it was fucking beautiful. And they deserve it. Crushing was that league cup semi final loss to them with that Rooney late winner. The Paul Scholes late winner. The Michael Owen late winner. We've taken those and said, fuck your late winners, here's another battering you bastards.

Agreed. The site is just as bad as the content...

The homepage of the MEN after the derby showed a picture of 3 depressed looking rags with the headline ''Manchester United player ratings as Tyrell Malacia and Bruno Fernandes poor vs Man City''.

Bizarre that they didn't lead with the hattricks for Haaland and Foden.
They put the Rags first on their banner which is not alphabetically correct. Utter shite publication and even shiter web site.

Just watched the goals back (again).

The ball that Haaland puts through for Foden's second gets better every time I see it. Perfectly weighted pass, like he enjoys getting on the end of. We all know what a deadly finisher he is, but moments like that show what an intelligent player he is. Nice ball through to Foden for the 6th as well!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.