United (H) | Post Match Thread

i've waxed about City in this thread, so perhaps time to talk about the subs and United.

Gomez....has some learning to do. Is about all. He looks quite tidy with ball at feet but he was shoved around a bit. Palmer, again, has work to do - he seems so safe, i really want to see what he can do, at the moment he isn't shining. Alvarez seems to be doing too much running without thinking how to properly apply that energy. That being said, he probably should have scored and hopefully will all settle in for him after a season of learning.

United were garbage. I cant for the life of me work out why Casemiro didnt play, maybe they thought McTominay's aggression was going to be enough? it usually isn't, and it wasn't. They surrendered a big gap in the centre, allowed our centre halfs to move up and they never got to grips with Foden and Grealish. Martial should have started, he seems to do well in derbies, with Rashford benched. End of the day, they got blown away in the first 45.
Casemiro is crap. Don't care what he's done in the past. Same as with Varane, Real Madrid took them to the cleaners. Top teams don't sell players to "rivals" unless there's a reason.

Hope that bunch of a dozen or so Rags, who got on my tram in the gardens on the way to the game, enjoyed the match as much as I did.

Horrible bunch of ugly fuckers, banging on about how we would never win the treble in one of their puerile ditties.

The ring leader was a horrible shaved haired MIB pouring down a bottle of Corona in between shouted foul mouthed bile about our team, empty seats and our ‘council house’.

Wish I had bumped into them after the match but they probably left at half time.

Just popping on to say Sancho’s lazy arse waster. There was a point in the second half a 50/50 came between him and Cancelo which the latter obviously won. Sancho clearly stuttered and showed no desire to win the ball.

Keep doing that whilst posting your Instagram videos and you’ll be on the same career path as Lingard. Guaranteed he’s thought about how different it could have been at least once in the last 24 hours.

Fucking hell no disrespect to Alistair Mann he seems like a nice bloke but fucking hell does he ever shut up? Just watching the match back in City tv and it’s as annoying as fuck. I know he may also be doing it for radio but even so Allie less is ducking more and JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP. Gets more words in per minute than the ex mother in law
Just watched the game on City+. I'm pretty sure he's doing a radio commentary

Just popping on to say Sancho’s lazy arse waster. There was a point in the second half a 50/50 came between him and Cancelo which the latter obviously won. Sancho clearly stuttered and showed no desire to win the ball.

Keep doing that whilst posting your Instagram videos and you’ll be on the same career path as Lingard. Guaranteed he’s thought about how different it could have been at least once in the last 24 hours.
Sancho who, instead of staying and learning from the master, thought he knew it all and was the next Lionel Messi so left for pastures new.

He is absolutely turd and a right lazy fucker to boot.

on Bernardo Silva: he is the player that drives forward performances like yesterday, sets the pace and the quality and fights like a bastard. His ball control and strength are so good, and his general passing and vision also.

Interestingly the two people i know who have played football at an ok level, both gave him MOTM yesterday. I did too. Very harsh on Haaland/Foden maybe, but these emphatic performances are built on players like Bernardo Silva.

If you come to play city with 5 attacking players in your team you had better have a watertight back 4, utter madness from ten hag thinking he could go toe to toe with us.
The beauty of this win...you sensed they really thought they would beat us, Neville giving it out when he saw the teams and the arrogance of their fans on the way I to the ground, it's the hope that kills you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.