United (H) | Post Match Thread

Yes. I’ve complained in the past about Pep not treating derbies seriously enough. However, I think he was right to make those substitutions and still expect a 7-1. We’ve got 9 games in October FFS.

No, it was down to players losing concentration at the end.

On a different note, how pleasantly surprised was I to hear them mention “Not in my lifetime” on MOTD? Hahaha. The camera panned onto the Old Bacon a few times during the game. Face like a bulldog licking piss off a nettle.
Loved that. "Not in my lifetime". Now it's every time.

Just watched the goals back (again).

The ball that Haaland puts through for Foden's second gets better every time I see it. Perfectly weighted pass, like he enjoys getting on the end of. We all know what a deadly finisher he is, but moments like that show what an intelligent player he is. Nice ball through to Foden for the 6th as well!
This was a great goal. Great break by kdb, rags couldnt live with him, sweeping ball out to the left, early cross, chance at the far post…..

Well you know the rest ;)

Sancho who, instead of staying and learning from the master, thought he knew it all and was the next Lionel Messi so left for pastures new.

He is absolutely turd and a right lazy fucker to boot.

Well he got what he wanted a 350k a week 6 year contract he can lounge around put half efforts in then leave to another shit team! Pep sussed him out he hasn’t got the desire!

If you come to play city with 5 attacking players in your team you had better have a watertight back 4, utter madness from ten hag thinking he could go toe to toe with us.
The beauty of this win...you sensed they really thought they would beat us, Neville giving it out when he saw the teams and the arrogance of their fans on the way I to the ground, it's the hope that kills you.

I would have thought he would have gone with two holding midfielders to sit and make it more difficult for City. It was just chance after chance, they never caused us problems when the game mattered and was in the balance. They probably played better when we beat them in March and that was under a care taker who non one liked playing for.

Only way you have a chance against us is to play dead pack the penalty area and don’t move from there block every cross every ball down the channels then you might have a chance and that’s how Southampton will play and always play against us plus put the effort in! Difference this season is we have Haaland..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.