United (H) | Post Match Thread

Never once condemned that banner at the swamp, but went ballistic when we teased the fuckers with our city centre Tevez banner.

If I am around when he expires count me out of any minutes silence/applause, I shall stay on the concourse until it is all over.
Why is the old fart hanging round like a bad smell. The rags paid him a Kings ransom to come to England and he did a bloody good job but it's over. I drove buses for thirty years but don't feel the need to hang around the garage now I'm retired. You were an employee Ferguson not a fan your not from Manchester so why not f**k off back to Glasgow, apparently he was a Rangers fan as a lad before they got rid so maybe he could watch them. While on the subject never understood why Charlton didn't go back to the North East when he retired.Just because you worked for the rags doesn't mean you have to like them.

Does anyone know the 'distance covered' stats by both teams and players yesterday

I too thought Akanji was MotM. He was brilliant throughout.
Have you ever witnessed a match before ,when 2 players scored hatricks and so many fans thought another player was MotM. For me it was Bernie, he ran and ran and never gave up. Hes like that little bastard yorkshire terrier your great aunt had that never stopped biting your ankles when you visited her

Why is the old fart hanging round like a bad smell. The rags paid him a Kings ransom to come to England and he did a bloody good job but it's over. I drove buses for thirty years but don't feel the need to hang around the garage now I'm retired. You were an employee Ferguson not a fan your not from Manchester so why not f**k off back to Glasgow, apparently he was a Rangers fan as a lad before they got rid so maybe he could watch them. While on the subject never understood why Charlton didn't go back to the North East when he retired.Just because you worked for the rags doesn't mean you have to like them.
You think they'd see history repeating. Busby hung around after his tenure and they tanked...

Yeah, drink it in, sick of looking to the future - THIS is THE season, now we should do the LOT!
Need a right back in Jan though.

You think they'd see history repeating. Busby hung around after his tenure and they tanked...
The weird thing is it wasn't for the rags I'd probably like him, politically we're soul mates. Same with Neville and we have similar views on scousers, but can't forgive them their rag employers.

You think they would learn from the Busby scenario in the early 70s, Liverpool told Shankly to stay away in order not to undermine Bob Paisley and that worked out rather well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.