United (H) | Post Match Thread

Just watched it again on sky. Softest pen I’ve seen for a long while and Oliver couldn’t wait to give it. And his face when haaland got the second! He was absolutely gutted and knew what was coming

He fell over the ball and got a pen

It’s a shame we don’t get such luxuries, pens for tripping over the ball, otherwise we would’ve had about 4 penalties a game when sterling was playing for us

Well we stuffed the rag twats..interesting reading some of the comments about rag players..sancho was good at Borussia and am pleased he is shite now he crossed the divide..I would not underestimate the impact of a manager, team spirit,club management and the quality of players that surround you. I have enjoyed Pep's tenure so much. Certainly the best in the world,possibly ever. Like many, I guess we worry about the future without Pep. Honestly a football genius. A Pep tactics board..
View attachment 57307

Just watched the game on City+. I'm pretty sure he's doing a radio commentary
Even so there’s no need to fill every second with inane babble. They should realise it’s for CITY TV too and compromise accordingly, or have 2 commentaries. He ruined it to some extent, and I’m certainly glad he doesn’t sit next to me at the ground!

That ball into Haaland from Kev was insane, in fact all the goals were fantastic. You can tell the team is having a brilliant time playing alongside each other.

Rewatched the first half at lunch. As perfect a 45 minutes I've ever seen us play. They couldn't live with us. It felt like a training game at times, but we kept our intensity up the whole time, one Kyle Walker brain fart not withstanding, and really could have been five or six up. We looked dangerous on every attack, all of the front five were everywhere. United were poor, but we made them look poor as much as anything else. We were even better than I thought we were in the ground, and I thought we were great.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.