United (H) | Post Match Thread

Im a bit surprised they didn't clog up the middle with Casemiro/mcshite/penandes/erikson and play 2 of sancho/Rashford/anthony wide. Keep it tight and try and nick one.

Ten bag got over confident after the run of wins….
must admit i thought he was going to do that as well, think he did not because he did not want to emulate Ole.

Only way you have a chance against us is to play dead pack the penalty area and don’t move from there block every cross every ball down the channels then you might have a chance and that’s how Southampton will play and always play against us plus put the effort in! Difference this season is we have Haaland..

Yeah I remember that 0-0 v Southampton last season being a particularly frustrating game.

Grealish was our most dangerous player in that game. I remember him creating a few decent chances that we didn’t put away.

Only way you have a chance against us is to play dead pack the penalty area and don’t move from there block every cross every ball down the channels then you might have a chance and that’s how Southampton will play and always play against us plus put the effort in! Difference this season is we have Haaland..

And have a referee who allows them to kick lumps out of us.

I'm sorry but it's 9 years since the senile **** retired and football has moved on considerably. Not sure he'd be as successful in 2022 and he certainly wouldn't have done any better than Ten Haag yesterday.

Don't think there'd be many on here who would say Love him. The twat hates City with a passion and can never find anything positive to say about us.

When is ETH's 200th day for the Sky Sports feature and where is Simon Stone's take away from yesterday.
Never once condemned that banner at the swamp, but went ballistic when we teased the fuckers with our city centre Tevez banner.

If I am around when he expires count me out of any minutes silence/applause, I shall stay on the concourse until it is all over.

D80-A35-DD-78-D2-40-BC-B82-D-6-AF27-B6-B2959.jpg

I'm sorry but it's 9 years since the senile **** retired and football has moved on considerably. Not sure he'd be as successful in 2022 and he certainly wouldn't have done any better than Ten Haag yesterday.

Don't think there'd be many on here who would say Love him. The twat hates City with a passion and can never find anything positive to say about us.

When is ETH's 200th day for the Sky Sports feature and where is Simon Stone's take away from yesterday.
I hate him but he was a better manager than ten hag and would not have gone into an away derby like that, he played for a draw when we had to beat them to the league, yesterday was very naive from them and football suicide. The point is, you can't pick 5 attacking players against us and expect to get a result

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.