United (H) | Post Match Thread

Well I Was sat there wondering how the hell we managed to beat them, but thankfully the pundits and media have explained it all now. It is because Ten Hag made the defining mistake of leaving Casemiro on the bench, and not bringing Ronaldo on, you see. Glad they've clarified that up, we had nothing to do with it apparently.

Last edited:
Well I Was sat there wondering how the hell we manages to beat them, but thankfully the pundits and media have explained it all now. It is because Ten Hag made the defining mistake of leaving Casemiro on the bench, and not bringing Ronaldo on, you see. Glad they've clarified that up, we had nothing to do with it apparently.
Every single journalist, broadcaster, ex-player and pundit that I have heard or read has been absolutely waxing lyrical about how good we were and what a brilliant team we are. Several of the most high profile are starting to declare as as the best English team ever.

Joe Royle signing Alfie Haaland may be the best thing he ever did whilst managing city.
Without that Erling wouldn’t have grown up as a city fan and he wouldn’t have that emotional attachment he has here.
So the ral reason for our transfer coup is City appointing joe royle, who brought Alfie, who likes City, and.....

It’s a bit sad though that all the rag watchalongs have finally accepted their team is proper shite now (except for Banshee Alice who is still in the anger stage). Goldbridge got quite nasty I thought once he knew they were going to get dicked big time, attacking Foden, Pep, the club in general and us fans for doing the Poznan. The other one with the three sat down that usually includes the hippie (he seems alright tbf) and Andy “Don’t care” Tate has a new team (except the hippie is still there) who just sat in awe as the goals went in. They looked like a bunch of kids expecting a bike for Christmas but ended up with a Blue Peter annual.
Goldbridge isnt a red. Hes a character

Dont know about Alice

Just popping on to say Sancho’s lazy arse waster. There was a point in the second half a 50/50 came between him and Cancelo which the latter obviously won. Sancho clearly stuttered and showed no desire to win the ball.

Keep doing that whilst posting your Instagram videos and you’ll be on the same career path as Lingard. Guaranteed he’s thought about how different it could have been at least once in the last 24 hours.
Very different player form Lingard who just wasnt that good but effort and application were not his problem.

Every single journalist, broadcaster, ex-player and pundit that I have heard or read has been absolutely waxing lyrical about how good we were and what a brilliant team we are. Several of the most high profile are starting to declare as as the best English team ever.

Sure. I have focused on the twatbananas I could be sarcastic about. Because I am bitter. Meh.

Goldbridge isnt a red. Hes a character

Dont know about Alice
Not sure about Goldbridge, I know that’s not his real name, he came over real bitter in the clips I saw but only when it was obvious they were stuffed, proper sour grapes stuff. I’m just not sure he’s that good an actor. Not that I care.

Do yourself a favour, avoid Alice if you haven’t seen her yet, something not right with that one.

There’s usually a compilation of these muppets following such a display but I don’t think the material is as good now, I haven’t seen one. Perhaps the novelty has worn off now they accept their position.

Not sure about Goldbridge, I know that’s not his real name, he came over real bitter in the clips I saw but only when it was obvious they were stuffed, proper sour grapes stuff. I’m just not sure he’s that good an actor. Not that I care.

Do yourself a favour, avoid Alice if you haven’t seen her yet, something not right with that one.
I avoid the pair!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.