United (H) | Post Match Thread

Well I Was sat there wondering how the hell we manages to beat them, but thankfully the pundits and media have explained it all now. It is because Ten Hag made the defining mistake of leaving Casemiro on the bench, and not bringing Ronaldo on, you see. Glad they've clarified that up, we had nothing to do with it apparently.
No tbh. We've beean luaded generally across the board, as the finished article now we got Haaland, the best team in the league.... I'v even heard a few of them talking about us being the best ever.

Not sure how you guys can take negatives so much from this weekend. Do you look for them?

No tbh. We've beean luaded generally across the board, as the finished article now we got Haaland, the best team in the league.... I'v even heard a few of them talking about us being the best ever.

Not sure how you guys can take negatives so much from this weekend. Do you look for them?

Yes.

It was a throwaway joke, at the pundits' expense. Particularly Motd I saved and watched.

Not sure about Goldbridge, I know that’s not his real name, he came over real bitter in the clips I saw but only when it was obvious they were stuffed, proper sour grapes stuff. I’m just not sure he’s that good an actor. Not that I care.

Do yourself a favour, avoid Alice if you haven’t seen her yet, something not right with that one.

There’s usually a compilation of these muppets following such a display but I don’t think the material is as good now, I haven’t seen one. Perhaps the novelty has worn off now they accept their position.
Surly as a super supporter he would be at the majority of the games ......... does the fooker even go ????? Sadly he’s all for other pricks like him

Well I Was sat there wondering how the hell we manages to beat them, but thankfully the pundits and media have explained it all now. It is because Ten Hag made the defining mistake of leaving Casemiro on the bench, and not bringing Ronaldo on, you see. Glad they've clarified that up, we had nothing to do with it apparently.
Well that and Alfie's little fella and Phil scoring hat tricks.

Joe Royle signing Alfie Haaland may be the best thing he ever did whilst managing city.
Without that Erling wouldn’t have grown up as a city fan and he wouldn’t have that emotional attachment he has here.
Joe should be a City legend, brought us back from the graveyard. Don't be disrespectful.

Surly as a super supporter he would be at the majority of the games ......... does the fooker even go ????? Sadly he’s all for other pricks like him
He’s not allowed out by his mum, probably.

But seriously, he’s making money out of it and once that dries up he’ll be a sort of semi-celebrity at the club, so will pop up in their corporate every so often then live off stories about how he met legends like Phil Jones.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.