United (H) | Post Match Thread

Love the bitterness seeping out of every pour of this fat twat.

Mentions we are not better than 3 teams from their past history (including the 2008 and 1999 team - we would take all of them apart....Peps team smashed that lot at their peak - it was men against boys in the CL final and it was like that today)

bitterness again when he says Haaland aint a boyhood city fan......hahahahah - getting desperate now trying to find something to grasp onto.

We might not get a chance like that again and you take it when it comes your way.

Just wanted to cement it in the record books.

Pleasure to watch, but I am always expecting more from this team.
Amen brother
That was a chance for a result for the ages, complacency on and in the dugout pissed the opportunity away

Was kinda gutted when they got those 2 at the end at the time, but now it's kinda funny......gives them a few crumbs from the game thinking they "fought till the end" and "showed haag that they are up for a fight"..... when we know they are just shite :-)

Give over soft lad. We fucking hammered them, These lads are humans and don't think it's as simple as rewriting records - all sorts of things can affect games.
Just enjoy the feeling of how great this team is and how we have now been the pride of Manchester for years now (well, we've ALWAYS been the pride of Manchester but you know what I mean).
Well said mate. The first 45 minutes was the most intoxicating half of football I’ve ever witnessed. We were mesmerising and irrepressible. That’s enough for me to refuse to be disappointed because they numerically edged the second half.

That first half was a complete footballing tour de force that will be talked about by the next generation. In a Derby. Let that sink in and say you were disappointed ffs.

We blew those cunts completely apart in the first half. Blew their tiny minds. And we won by three clear goals.

Fucking disappointing!

The difference this season with Haaland up front is that we are far more clinical in front of goal. Our shot conversion rate last season was 10.3%, this season it is 15.3 %.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.