United (H) | Post Match Thread

Mentions we are not better than 3 teams from their past history (including the 2008 and 1999 team - we would take all of them apart....Peps team smashed that lot at their peak - it was men against boys in the CL final and it was like that today)
Living in the past with unfalsifiable shite. What they accused Liverpool of doing through their glory years. Sad really.

Love the bitterness seeping out of every pour of this fat twat.

Mentions we are not better than 3 teams from their past history (including the 2008 and 1999 team - we would take all of them apart....Peps team smashed that lot at their peak - it was men against boys in the CL final and it was like that today)

bitterness again when he says Haaland aint a boyhood city fan......hahahahah - getting desperate now trying to find something to grasp onto.
I mean there are about seven photos of him in City kits from age two to teenager. Footage of him at the stadium watching us
But yeah, Howson the obese armed forces reject who now rinses tourist rubes for a living, who is so hated by his own fanbase that he has to go to the shithole with a ‘mate’ for his own protection, knows all about Erling’s childhood

I was pleased he gave those players a run-out. Fair dues to Pep. He kept the back 4 as it was, and left Erling on to remain our target man. What went wrong was not Pep's fault. It was the continual back passing to Eddie rather than playing forward towards Erling. It gave MU the goals they didn't deserve, and what might have become 7 or 8-1 became 6-3. But the match should be remembered for a stunning display from us that will give the rest of Europe something to think about.
He didn’t keep the back four as it was.

Laporte came on, Aké went to left-back and Gómez became the pivot.

Last edited:
Well said mate. The first 45 minutes was the most intoxicating half of football I’ve ever witnessed. We were mesmerising and irrepressible. That’s enough for me to refuse to be disappointed because they numerically edged the second half.

That first half was a complete footballing tour de force that will be talked about by the next generation. In a Derby. Let that sink in and say you were disappointed ffs.

We blew those cunts completely apart in the first half. Blew their tiny minds. And we won by three clear goals.

Fucking disappointing!
Amen. Can’t believe some of the shite I’ve seen posted on here tonight.

Really. Never as disappointed? Not even when we were about to win the league, two nil up at half time, and lost 3-2 to that lot and fucked it up? Or when we lost a Champions League final? Or when we failed to register a single shot on target after two CL semi-final ties under Pellegrini? Or losing to Wigan. WIGAN ffs. Or when we got relegated, or when the Spurs CL game broke our hearts last minute? Or the Lyon exit? The Liverpool one? None of these...but a 6-3 win where we absolutely fucking humiliated United, other than a couple of late goals due to resting players as we have a genuinely insane schedule coming up - that is your most disappointing post game feeling? Give your head a wobble.
Yeh, but apart from those times…

The 1st half performance was absolutely fantastic..we fucking Mullered the rag twats.
They had no idea what to do to stop us .they couldn't get near us ..
The 2 late goals they got made the scoreline look much closer than it should have but who gives a fuck..we know and they know that we really are a class above them.
Haaland and Phil will deservedly get the praise they deserve but I think Akanji and Ake were also brilliant today.
Kev and Bernie were also excellent and Jack had probably his best game for us..
Lovely to see the rag twats fucking off at half time..
Considering we were without Días Stones Rod and Philips we still looked brilliant and even Walker going off injured didn't really disrupt us.
Can't wait for the Copenhagen game ..

The difference this season with Haaland up front is that we are far more clinical in front of goal. Our shot conversion rate last season was 10.3%, this season it is 15.3 %.
I remember balls bouncing through the box last year that would go completely untouched. Many of us said if we could just pound in a few more of those we would be a juggernaut. Sure enough that is what Haaland is doing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.