United (H) | Post Match Thread

Some sloppy play gave them a couple of undeserved goals but so fucking what.

City were unbelievable today. 4 up at half time, 2 different players getting hat tricks and finally seeing just how good Jack Grealish can actually be. I felt it was his best game so far in a blue shirt.

You could argue that our best centre back partnership wasn't available. Rodri wasn't available and Kyle went off before half time injured. Yet still, we completely embarrassed those clowns who were backed into 11/2 from 8/1 so many a fool has parted with their money.

Great to be blue.

Unfair ??? Doesn't he remember his team once had a forward line of Ronaldo, Tevez, Rooney and Berbatov.
Exactly mate, spot on. To hear that jealous sad little man drowning in his own spittle of hate gives me a glowing feeling inside.

Last edited:
I heard and read a lot of rags saying that dwarf they have at centre half would have haaland in his pocket well that went well for them didn't it ha ha

we also have to remember we started without rodri Dias and also lost walker in the first half - they are 3 big misses nd even if you take out Dias, losing the other 2 is huge....and we still won.

Hope walker is ok

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.