United (H) | Post Match Thread

I don’t think Neville is that bad a pundit. He’s far better than Carragher.
Be interesting to compare him to spitty in a fortnight if we do the same to them at Klanfield.

Ratboy at times was very professional, even calling our football brilliant. His fan boy came out for Haaland's HT goal though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some will feel it was a missed opportunity today to score 8,9, goals we were that good.
How many times this has already been stated during the last 11 years? Yep:
It should HAVE been 10, it should've been 10 you lucky bastards.

And some will feel Buzzing, even with their 3 lucky goals; bcoz that'll keep fucked up old Hag (just like Olly once) managing that shiteing lot.

Cupid Stunt.
All done in the best possible taste

kenny-everett-cupid-stunt.gif

Don't think that the let up in the 2nd half was just down to conservation of Energy for the midweek CL game. I'm supposing that there was a risk element involved too. That if we continued to take the piss too much the rags would've totally lost their heads and start with the silly tackles. Thinking of players like McTomboy and another who has a nickname of the butcher and I don't think I'd be too far off. If we're already without Stones & Rodri and then losing Walker also I think it would be a good idea not to get any more of our lads needing the treatment room.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.