United (h) - pre-match thread

United (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see in general, this thread is very downbeat. We have a chance to win the League on 7th April (has any team done before? ) against our local rivals and make history. We will give a good shot against Liverpool at Etihad, and even if we go out, we have improved upon last season in the CL. Jesus,Sane,Sterling are too young to lead a forward line in the CL. Let them develop further, and in 2-3 years time, we will match the quality of the very best sides.
I'm still looking forward to a 100 points season. It's on par if not better than an Invincible season.

If pep is true to his words I expect something along these lines

Ederson

Danilo
Stones
Laporte
Zinchenko

Delph
Gundogan
Kdb

Bernardo
Aguero (if fit)
Sterling

Bravo
Walker
Otamendi
Fernandinho
Silva
Sane
Jesus

Ederson,

Walker, Stones, Otto, Mendy (otto and mendy, not ottomendi!)

Dinho, KDB, Silva

Sterling, Jesus, Sane

I think the loss Wed will make him more focused on a bounce back tomorrow night than Tues. What we've done to the league without a left back has been superb and generally ignored by all and sundry in the media. I'm joshing a bit with Mendy, but long for the day we get him back and can go at teams with him and Walker.

We have had a tough season, but we've battled through and found ourselves 16 points clear at the top of the table; soon to be 19 point and Champions despite everything they have thrown at us.

We had a bit of a setback on Wednesday, but we need to get a grip, and go absolutely balls out and stomp on the vermin. If we are 3 up after 60 minutes then we should be able to rotate the subs in, and rest a couple for Tuesday, but not unit we've put those Rag f**kers to sword.

I have huge concerns about tomorrow. I hope the players attitudes aren’t the same as being represented on this forum. Too many are miserable, negative and dwelling on a game that’s gone. This huge game tomorrow it’s barely getting a single mention across the forum. We have a chance to win the Premier League title against United at the Etihad tomorrow. Let me repeat that...

MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL CLUB CAN WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE TITLE AT HOME AGAINST OUR ARCH RIVALS, MANCHESTER UNITED, TOMORROW!

That’s a once in a lifetime, what dreams are made of opportunity. Yet going off the vibe on this forum you wouldn’t even think we were in a title race never mind bossing one, you wouldn’t even know we had a game tomorrow judging off the top fifteen topics of the forum.

I think we all need to get a fucking grip! Wednesday is gone, it’ll never come back. We have to move on! And what a way to move on to what is actually one of the biggest games in this club’s history and everyone is moaning about a beer bottle smashing a bus window and a game in another competition that we can do nothing about.

If we spend too long dwelling on that we are running the risk of taking our eye off the ball tomorrow and losing that game.

Mods, do the right thing and lock all Liverpool and Champions League related threads until Sunday!..

Fuck the Scousers, fuck Liverpool Football Cult, fuck the Champions League... this season has always been about the Premier League title and we can win it tomorrow, again, against United.

So come on bluemoon forum, fucking shape yourselves up and get with it!

I have huge concerns about tomorrow. I hope the players attitudes aren’t the same as being represented on this forum. Too many are miserable, negative and dwelling on a game that’s gone. This huge game tomorrow it’s barely getting a single mention across the forum. We have a chance to win the Premier League title against United at the Etihad tomorrow. Let me repeat that...

MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL CLUB CAN WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE TITLE AT HOME AGAINST OUR ARCH RIVALS, MANCHESTER UNITED, TOMORROW!

That’s a once in a lifetime, what dreams are made of opportunity. Yet going off the vibe on this forum you wouldn’t even think we were in a title race never mind bossing one, you wouldn’t even know we had a game tomorrow judging off the top fifteen topics of the forum.

I think we all need to get a fucking grip! Wednesday is gone, it’ll never come back. We have to move on! And what a way to move on to what is actually one of the biggest games in this club’s history and everyone is moaning about a beer bottle smashing a bus window and a game in another competition that we can do nothing about.

If we spend too long dwelling on that we are running the risk of taking our eye off the ball tomorrow and losing that game.

Mods, do the right thing and lock all Liverpool and Champions League related threads until Sunday!..

Fuck the Scousers, fuck Liverpool Football Cult, fuck the Chanpions League... this season has always been about the Premier League title and we can win it tomorrow, again, against United.

So fucking shape yourselves up and get with it!
This

Fuck the Scousers, fuck Liverpool Football Cult, fuck the Champions League... this season has always been about the Premier League title and we can win it tomorrow, again, against United.

Definitely. We need to do our part. If we set the right atmosphere that should give the players a boost... Although you would hope they do not need it, given the possible outcome. I'm sure they will want this as much as we do.

If pep is true to his words I expect something along these lines

Ederson

Danilo
Stones
Laporte
Zinchenko

Delph
Gundogan
Kdb

Bernardo
Aguero (if fit)
Sterling

Bravo
Walker
Otamendi
Fernandinho
Silva
Sane
Jesus

If I wasn't depressed before I am now. Would be gutted to see this team. If we lose on Saturday the stadium will be flat for Tuesday. Need to go into that game with the championship trophy already secured.

Although you can understand Pep's reasoning for considering a weakened team , after the debacle on Wednesday we need to beat the Rags to clinch the title to lift the club,supporters and players for the main event on Tuesday , so we must play the strongest team and involve Mendy if possible that would also give the team a big lift . If we go into the return match as English champions and record breakers , something the Dippers will never do as long as they have got holes in their backsides , then it will be great fillip our club.

Ha ha, love this. The block capitals made me chuckle! Roll on derby day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.