United (H) - Sun 2nd Oct, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the time of the year, just before Autumn, when United fans are like "if you defend perfectly for 90 minutes, and they have an off day, and you're clinical in front of goal, then, with a hope and prayer, you can get at this team on the counter". Yeah, no shit, but that's how far back you've fallen.

I worry that these twats will try and hit EH and KDB early through thugs like McTominay etc.

Will need strong refereeing in the first 10-15 minutes and I hope that our boys are ready to play the dark arts stuff if needed.

Need to send this scum a short sharp reminder of where they are in the picking order , Muck Tag will play cautiously because he knows if his team tries to attack we will smash them to pieces. If we get an early goal it will be interesting to see if they have a plan B , the amount of money they have blown on that sqaud should make them real contenders , the reality is they have vastly over paid for average footballers , 3-1 with Erling grabbing a brace.

Haaland didn’t have his career ended by united
I feel like there's been some revisionist history on this one. I was quite young at the time so it's a bit hazy here, and I know Alf had been dealing with injuries already, but from what I remember after the Keane horror tackle (assault, really) he never played a full 90 again did he?

At the very least I think it was the final nail in his coffin?

Reckon tierney will get this one, he seems to be PIGMOB’s go to ref for the two red **** teams these days. Given how he let Milner off yellow and red cards time and time again last season. The alti **** consistently let Fabinho and Thiago get away with cards at the Etihad last season but I doubt he is allowed to ref us in consecutive games

He didn’t end his career, he retired due to his left knee, Keane done his right knee
Yeah it was well known at the time, but appart from it being a pre-existing injury to the other leg and playing on in the game, it has become some folklore for a fake hardman. When Keane's book came out everyone was on about legal action and Haaland said it was the other leg that ended his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.