United (H) - Sun 2nd Oct, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it will be a bit closer than in recent times so 7-0 to City with Foden, Haaland and KDB getting 2 each. Bernardo will also score a worldie on the volley just to put the cherry on the top of the derby demolition cake.

I worry that these twats will try and hit EH and KDB early through thugs like McTominay etc.

Will need strong refereeing in the first 10-15 minutes and I hope that our boys are ready to play the dark arts stuff if needed.
They won’t get near us mate. They’ll be chasing shadows. Must be the slowest midfield in the PL.

It could be anything and recent history suggests the away side does better so I will keep my powder dry. I think we're playing them at the right time with no immediate pressure on the outcome of the result.

Impossible to call this one. In spite of a fairly decent start for us we're not firing on all cylinders, which is normal due to our changes this season. The rags, after an horrific start, are looking better and will trouble us on the break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.