United (H) - Sun 2nd Oct, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was on a cheesy Daytime Quiz show on BBC 1 this week, and came up against a Utd fan (from Birmingham!).
Link below, you only have to watch from 17.55mins in for a few minutes, sums them up!
The Tournament, Series 2: Episode 2: www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m001c9g0 via @bbciplayer

Haha, mullered him, nice one.

But WOW he was stupid - "The international court of Justice sits in which Dutch City?" ...Hamburg". He couldn't name a city in Yorkshire, and Calgary, Montreal and Toronto in USA?

Haha, mullered him, nice one.

But WOW he was stupid - "The international court of Justice sits in which Dutch City?" ...Hamburg". He couldn't name a city in Yorkshire, and Calgary, Montreal and Toronto in USA?
I know, it is difficult when you are up there, but not that bad! I knew the court was The Hague but convinced myself that was in a city, and I also got a question to name The Manx Missile cyclist, and I couldn't remember his surname, ...and I've bloody met him a few years ago! But yeah, some strange answers!

I was on a cheesy Daytime Quiz show on BBC 1 this week, and came up against a Utd fan (from Birmingham!).
Link below, you only have to watch from 17.55mins in for a few minutes, sums them up!
The Tournament, Series 2: Episode 2: www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m001c9g0 via @bbciplayer
Typical Utd fan, Thick as shit.

I know, it is difficult when you are up there, but not that bad! I knew the court was The Hague but convinced myself that was in a city, and I also got a question to name The Manx Missile cyclist, and I couldn't remember his surname, ...and I've bloody met him a few years ago! But yeah, some strange answers!

Well done Len. That was too easy.

Assuming they all come back injury free the team picks itself doesn’t it?

Ederson
Walker Stones Dias Cancelo
KDB Rodri Gundogan
Bernardo Thor Foden

A casual 6-0 will do, Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.