United (H) - Sun 2nd Oct, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want us to humiliate them yet again.
The last one was a lot of fun.
Especially listening to the commentary in Spanish, as they they were briefed very well on the history of Manchester Derbies and explained how at one point we had to wait 13 years between victories, as expressive as Spanish commentators are they even joined in at one point in our yaya-kolo chant.
its a pity I did not get chance to grab it at the time, as it shown a shot of pep seeming to look at the city crowd doing the Pozan, and they described along the lines as a "magnificent scene ".

Can’t put my tickets in my mobile wallet yet, anyone else having that issue?

I was on a cheesy Daytime Quiz show on BBC 1 this week, and came up against a Utd fan (from Birmingham!).
Link below, you only have to watch from 17.55mins in for a few minutes, sums them up!
The Tournament, Series 2: Episode 2: www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m001c9g0 via @bbciplayer
Ha ha. Well played Mr LL. Hopefully the derby game goes the same way. You smashed it. You made me proud to be a fellow irish descent blue.

Just saw a whoscored.com combined 11 for this season, I tried linking it but wasn't having it. I will write it out without rating because can't be bothered with that.

Ddg
Dalot
Varane
Dias
Cancelo

Rodri
Kdb
Gundo

Bernardo
Haaland
Foden.

Just proof that whoscored are basing it off all round performance and not highlights like most of the media. Ddg and varane have been good. Dalot probably does deserve a space based off city not having a settled rb. But I don't rate him and if walker or even stones got a run there I think they would both overtake him.

United have done really well to win 4 in a row, but I have watched there games and are not looking a brilliant side. But if this was done by journalists it would have atleast martinez, eriksen, sancho and rashford in and would of ignored our players who have performed better.

I was on a cheesy Daytime Quiz show on BBC 1 this week, and came up against a Utd fan (from Birmingham!).
Link below, you only have to watch from 17.55mins in for a few minutes, sums them up!
The Tournament, Series 2: Episode 2: www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m001c9g0 via @bbciplayer
Perfect response to his pathetic cheap jibes "mind the gap " and smashed it

I seen that mate and you really put him in his place. Made me laugh when he said at the end that "places are not my thing"
Surprised he found his way to the studio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.