United (H) - Sun 2nd Oct, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The first half of that game we were all over them and should have put the game so far out of their reach that they still wouldn't have recovered today. It was a farce that we lost that game. They will sit back and catch us on the break like a few teams do. I feel we need to stuff them, put them, and their backside kissers in the press, back in their box.
Bad feeling we will lose this one, our record against them In previous years isn't great, god I fucking hate derbies

Last edited:
We've not been playing well defensively and it worries me.

If we don't give up easy counters, we should be good.

Ederson
Walker
Dias
Laporte
Cancelo
Rodri
De Bruyne
Bernardo Silva
Foden
Grealish
Haaland

I think pep will go for Laporte for this as the tried and tested CB in a big game. He will also have had further training in the break and of course no matches so should be ready to go.

Ederson
Walker
Dias
Laporte
Cancelo
Rodri
De Bruyne
Bernardo Silva
Foden
Grealish
Haaland

I think pep will go for Laporte for this as the tried and tested CB in a big game. He will also have had further training in the break and of course no matches so should be ready to go.
Looks good cant wait now.. hopefully 3pts
Cmmon city.

City have been stuck in 2nd gear for the most part this season, Pep needs to get them firing for October. I hope he goes big with his team selection and forces them to park the bus because their defense isn't near good enough to stop the big man. If City score early there's a good chance they panic and then they can be put to the sword.

Ederson
Walker
Dias
Laporte
Cancelo
Rodri
De Bruyne
Bernardo Silva
Foden
Grealish
Haaland

Laporte hasn't played in a live game since May. I cannot see Pep throwing him in to this type of atmosphere when he can use him vs Coppenhagen 72 hours later. It would be very risky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.